I made a Instagram for my small gym.

Looking good, will follow have fun! Where it's at tho?

Guy wearing shoes ?

I liked two pics now you can guess who called you out for a fight ;)

However I realized yesterday that I was being a bully

It's great to start a gym lots of fun and motivated guys have somewhere to train it's a awesome thing to provide and the casuals get in shape learn to protect thereselves and have fun

In which country is it ?

Last edited:
Like your mom ?

thats-gold-jerry-gold.jpg

Guy wearing shoes ?

I liked two pics now you can guess who called you out for a fight ;)

However I realized yesterday that I was being a bully

It's great to start a gym lots of fun and motivated guys have somewhere to train it's a awesome thing to provide and the casuals get in shape learn to protect thereselves and have fun

In which country is it ?

Bully is not the term i would use. Nerd seems to fit better.

Frode if you ever come to Boston, give me six months notice, I can kick your ass but I need time to get in shape. I want a pro fighter win on my resume, only got a bunch of losses to pro fighters at the moment.

Zemo, I'm teaching my 2 year old how to strike, maybe we can make a card out of this.

Frode if you ever come to Boston, give me six months notice, I can kick your ass but I need time to get in shape. I want a pro fighter win on my resume, only got a bunch of losses to pro fighters at the moment.

Zemo, I'm teaching my 2 year old how to strike, maybe we can make a card out of this.

Ok lets fight 3 months from today Frode. Accept ?

I come to Norway

Excuses Loading 83%

Ok lets fight 3 months from today Frode. Accept ?

I come to Norway

Excuses Loading 83%

Yes, a pro fighter really needs an excuse for some internet dork that wouldn't even show up....

Accepted : 1 yes 2 No ?

I can find a promoter and set the date

You seem to think I'm Frode in the last two posts. I'm not.

Edit: Also Frode is always cock hungry for a fight on here, if you're real, he'll probly fight you.

You seem to think I'm Frode in the last two posts. I'm not.

Edit: Also Frode is always cock hungry for a fight on here, if you're real, he'll probly fight you.

Why do you talk like his manager ?

Back