Shoop I Met @BoxerMaurits At The UFC 286 Weigh-In/Shoop Dat Buff and Maurits

Yes. In which a gentleman visited and talked down a strung out sherbro. He snapped a photo of a plastic fork to verify his presence. That thread is in the archives. I've tried looking for it to no avail. Hopefully someone will find and link it. A few of us stayed up all night reveling in the real time adventures of @Wormwood.

Yes. In which a gentleman visited and talked down a strung out sherbro. He snapped a photo of a plastic fork to verify his presence. That thread is in the archives. I've tried looking for it to no avail. Hopefully someone will find and link it. A few of us stayed up all night reveling in the real time adventures of @Wormwood.
This thread is absolutely awesome but that thread was a whole different ball game! Legendary for completely different reasons. It's the coolest and funniest thread I've ever seen on the internet, yes this place of full of idiots but some of us are at least the kind of idiots who have your back. The man showed his true colours there for all to see and we were blinded by his magnificence :)

This thread is absolutely awesome but that thread was a whole different ball game! Legendary for completely different reasons. It's the coolest and funniest thread I've ever seen on the internet, yes this place of full of idiots but some of us are at least the kind of idiots who have your back. The man showed his true colours there for all to see and we were blinded by his magnificence :)
It's the wildest thread I've read here. I want my current buddies to see it. Makes Leaving Las Vegas look like a slow ride to grandma's house.

WP3OrVH.jpg

<{outtahere}>

Ahhh ffs... This day has been coming for a long time.

BWR bless. He would have had a field day with this. Still missed.
It’s an honor to be shooped several times by BWR. They’re all in the Alistair Overeem thread.
He would’ve had some fun watching this thread, that’s for sure. Much love

Back