I never ate an avocado. / OP edited with Update: I did it (video inside)

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Your boy SalvadorAllende in here with a confession...

I never ate an avocado in my life. Honestly my parents never bought one when I was kid and when I grew up I realized that it was a trend and every single hipster here was obsessed with avocados.

Fast forward to today.. there is a huge avocado tree at work and my coworkers handled me one. Being on a budget (I'm poor) I have to eat whatever they put in front of me. It's a matter of principles.

So there you got. They told me I have to wait 2 or 3 days to eat it. I'm kind of nervous. What if I like it and become an avocado zombie addict like everybody else?

How should I eat this?

Anyways... here you got the pic:

paltajony.jpg

Edit: I think I should have eaten it yesterday but it still good.

Went for a homemade brown bread and put some salt on it. Conclussion? Not bad, not bad at all.

Proof, and you can see my sexy hand again:

Last edited:
Enjoy, make sure it’s ripe..

thin slice, with a salad..

Your boy SalvadorAllende in here with a confession...

I never ate an avocado in my life. Honestly my parents never bought one when I was kid and when I grew up I realized that it was a trend and every single hipster here was obsessed with avocados.

Fast forward to today.. there is a huge avocado tree at work and my coworkers handled me one. Being on a budget (I'm poor) I have to eat whatever they put in front of me. It's a matter of principles.

So there you got. They told me I have to wait 2 or 3 days to eat it. I'm kind of nervous. What if I like it and become an avocado zombie addict like everybody else?

How should I eat this?

Anyways... here you got the pic:

View attachment 675753

Do you know how to check if it's ready to be eaten?

Skin that thing and have it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

People eat avocados like water here but I've never liked them.

Also, put it in a shake if you like to make shakes. It's a great way to thicken it and makes it really smooth.

Eat it on a sandwich with eggs, tomatoes and a hashbrown

Okay... You don’t just eat an avocado, that’s not how it works. You put on some toast that has deli on it. Slap some cheese on it as well...

Or shiiiit, make some guacamole...

And BTW... You’ve lived all your life in Argentina? You didn’t repatriate?

You don’t need to take the skin off just add some olive oil and insert it in your anus.

White background?!:eek::eek::eek:
I'm at the office bro. Gotta act it a little bit.

Do you know how to check if it's ready to be eaten?
My ex gf used to send me to the store to buy avocados (they are called "palta" here) and she explained to me when to realize. This one is a little hard.

DUDE IS THAT A MANICURE.
What? No!

hahaha
you guys are talking about his fingernails
meanwhile I'm looking at his tiny female hands indicative of a small wang
Why do you care about my wang? Dude you are a weirdo

Eat it on a sandwich with eggs, tomatoes and a hashbrown
I think I'm going with this option.

If you spent less money on hand cream you’ll have a bigger budget for food.

Okay... You don’t just eat an avocado, that’s not how it works. You put on some toast that has deli on it. Slap some cheese on it as well...

Or shiiiit, make some guacamole...

And BTW... You’ve lived all your life in Argentina? You didn’t repatriate?
Thanks for the advice.

I'm going to France next year. For now it has been 32 years in Argentina

You don’t need to take the skin off just add some olive oil and insert it in your anus.
I hate olive oil and I hate you too.

If you spent less money on hand cream you’ll have a bigger budget for food.
LMAO... I don't put cream in my hands. Maybe if you guys stop eating junk, sleeping like shit and jerking off 24/7 you would have better skin.

Back