I never knew how hard Asian men have it in the dating scene until I hooked my friend up on a date

Nah. I pretty much hit the nail on the head with you.
Based on what? Some stereotype you wish to be true? lol I don't think you even read the posts...you just start frothing at the mouth, ready to kill anyone who is critical of Asians. And you're pretty much clueless about me and everything else in this thread. Get it together, man. You're not doing a very good job representing Asians, assuming that you are one.

Don't white and black men have higher rates of domestic assault, rape and violence than asian men though? I mean you're accusing him of stereotyping but in response you make a blanket statement that nearly all asian women who dated asian men have been abused and cheated on. Sure some asian dudes will smack around their wives every now and then, but unlike others we're less likely to murder them, rape them or stick them in an oven. Statistically speaking a woman is probably safer physically with an asian man than any other race. His statements about media perceptions is not incorrect either, media affects people greatly because tbh most people are not very intelligent, the Mighty Whitey trope and White saviour complex have been consistent themes in film for nearly 100 years.

And what are the cultural deficiencies and how does it affect Asian civilization as a whole? Asian people are still having plenty of babies, 2 billion asians so if a few of our broads want to bang white or black dudes and make half babies then who cares? Theres more than enough to go around, if any guys weren't getting laid how the fuck do you think we all got here, we're not the ones with the major population issues that forces nations in the west to import people from Islamic nations. Sure East Asia has low birth rate but also the highest population density in the world.
I agree up to the point of there being more girls for guys. There are way too many Asian men and not enough Asian girls. Chinese 1 baby law and Asian culture itself like sons and not daughters. So they kill their daughters. Anyways, there's not enough Asian female as it is.

Based on what? Some stereotype you wish to be true? lol I don't think you even read the posts...you just start frothing at the mouth, ready to kill anyone who is critical of Asians. And you're pretty much clueless about me and everything else in this thread. Get it together, man. You're not doing a very good job representing Asians, assuming that you are one.

Hahaha you're a joke. You're so drunk on your own ego to even notice that every criticism you have of me in this post is even more appropriate applied to you.

I simply stated my observation of a particular few Hollywood movies and then you just start frothing at the mouth that Asian men are all domineering self-centred assholes. Based on what? Some stereotype you wish to be true? lol
Did the white-fevered Asian woman you met at the bar tell you that? Well I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think she'd just admit that "Oh Asian men are fine, but I'm just into white dicks." Or did you get that from the Asian men you hang out with. Well that's not surprising too. You know what they say about birds of the same feather.

Let's see. According to wikipedia, half the world's population lives in Asia. And that's excluding Asians in Western countries. And more than half of them are male. That's one-third the world's population! You take offence with me stereotyping you as a yellow-fevered white man, and yet you're so eager to stereotype one-third of the humans alive, most of which you've never even met before. You're pretty much clueless about Asians and everything else in this thread.

See what I did there?

So you, a white man, thinks it's ok to stereotype all Asian men, but me, race undisclosed, is not allowed to stereotype a single white man on Sherdog? LOL!

Waitaminute! Was I just a victim of white privilege???

ehhh, whatever, there are many women who feel the same way about black guys too...or whatever ethnicities

bang who you want to bang and dont give others grief for not being sexually attracted to certain races or ethnicities

Good. There's more than a billion Asians just in China. The last thing we need is more of them reproducing.

Good. There's more than a billion Asians just in China. The last thing we need is more of them reproducing.
We taking your women, you college admittance spots, and your jobs. Don't hate, participate.

kcon-2017-ny-breaks-records-1.jpg

jesus christ this thread is still going?

people on sherdog love to talk about race lol

Hahaha you're a joke. You're so drunk on your own ego to even notice that every criticism you have of me in this post is even more appropriate applied to you.

I simply stated my observation of a particular few Hollywood movies and then you just start frothing at the mouth that Asian men are all domineering self-centred assholes. Based on what? Some stereotype you wish to be true? lol
Did the white-fevered Asian woman you met at the bar tell you that? Well I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think she'd just admit that "Oh Asian men are fine, but I'm just into white dicks." Or did you get that from the Asian men you hang out with. Well that's not surprising too. You know what they say about birds of the same feather.

Let's see. According to wikipedia, half the world's population lives in Asia. And that's excluding Asians in Western countries. And more than half of them are male. That's one-third the world's population! You take offence with me stereotyping you as a yellow-fevered white man, and yet you're so eager to stereotype one-third of the humans alive, most of which you've never even met before. You're pretty much clueless about Asians and everything else in this thread.

See what I did there?

So you, a white man, thinks it's ok to stereotype all Asian men, but me, race undisclosed, is not allowed to stereotype a single white man on Sherdog? LOL!

Waitaminute! Was I just a victim of white privilege???
Yellow fever, white fever, bars? You're just pulling all that out of your ass, and none of it applies here. And you're seriously too stupid to understand the difference between making baseless personal attacks and merely stating a generalized commonly held belief that's relevant to the topic? Once again you're a shining example of why many Asian men have difficulty pulling chicks. Who the fuck would want to deal with such irrationality on a daily basis?

Yellow fever, white fever, bars? You're just pulling all that out of your ass, and none of it applies here. And you're seriously too stupid to understand the difference between making baseless personal attacks and merely stating a generalized commonly held belief that's relevant to the topic? Once again you're a shining example of why many Asian men have difficulty pulling chicks. Who the fuck would want to deal with such irrationality on a daily basis?

lol at living in the Phillipines. Don't tell me you married a philipino.

lol at living in the Phillipines. Don't tell me you married a philipino.
It works for me, and better than the alternative. And LOL at having an opinion on anything that you cannot even spell correctly.

<Oku02>

As far as picking up women goes, would guys rather be Asian, or have a deformity...like missing a hand.

Back