I never knew how hard Asian men have it in the dating scene until I hooked my friend up on a date

Be careful with your Philipina wife, plenty on comments are saying they're gold diggers:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/0...-conscience-citizenship-questions-emerge.html
Plenty of them ARE gold-diggers and visa hunters, but as long as you're not an idiot, it's easy to avoid those. Many old guys don't even care, and it's just the price of admission to have a hot, young wife. Hard to judge them, as most seem happy with that 'arrangement.'

As far as picking up women goes, would guys rather be Asian, or have a deformity...like missing a hand.
lol

Plenty of them ARE gold-diggers and visa hunters, but as long as you're not an idiot, it's easy to avoid those. Many old guys don't even care, and it's just the price of admission to have a hot, young wife. Hard to judge them, as most seem happy with that 'arrangement.'

lol

Can you provide pics of these hot, young wives? Thanks man.

9HwUmYY.gif
What movie is that? xD

Yellow fever, white fever, bars? You're just pulling all that out of your ass, and none of it applies here. And you're seriously too stupid to understand the difference between making baseless personal attacks and merely stating a generalized commonly held belief that's relevant to the topic? Once again you're a shining example of why many Asian men have difficulty pulling chicks. Who the fuck would want to deal with such irrationality on a daily basis?

Nice. If I'm pulling that out of my ass then you must be the asshole. Your ego's pretty safe in an extremely thick shell, I'd give you that.

Last edited:
Whoah whoah! Be gentle. He's already failed at finding love in the US. Don't burst his bubble. His inflated ego wouldn't be able to handle it.
More baseless asinine assertions from an angry Asian male....you don't know me at all, and you're just looking silly now. And I probably should have a huge ego, when much of my competition are guys like yourself, who's only game is shame. Have a nice day! I know I will....;)

The thread that keeps on giving. Shine on you crazy diamonds.

lol this is making the rounds as evidence that AMWF pairings are superior to WMAF pairings:
14QBWhZ.jpg

The couple above were victims who survived the shooting, and both are paramedics that helped other victims despite being shot. The couple below, well, you know.

mix-results4.jpg

lol this is making the rounds as evidence that AMWF pairings are superior to WMAF pairings:
14QBWhZ.jpg

The couple above were victims who survived the shooting, and both are paramedics that helped other victims despite being shot. The couple below, well, you know.

mix-results4.jpg
Lol oh you kids

More baseless asinine assertions from an angry Asian male....you don't know me at all, and you're just looking silly now. And I probably should have a huge ego, when much of my competition are guys like yourself, who's only game is shame. Have a nice day! I know I will....;)

LOL!

Makes a statement that I don't know you at all. Then goes on to pretend to know me. This has been your argument tactic all along. You must suck at debates.

It's no wonder you can only feel comfortable around women in an ex-American colony where English isn't first language.

Good thing I’m a good looking tall Latino that’s everyone’s type

14QBWhZ.jpg

mix-results4.jpg

I'm Asian and I find this post racist. It shows your insecurity towards white men. Pathetic.

LOL!

Makes a statement that I don't know you at all. Then goes on to pretend to know me. This has been your argument tactic all along. You must suck at debates.

It's no wonder you can only feel comfortable around women in an ex-American colony where English isn't first language.
Damn, you are dense....I'm judging you based on your posts, while you're judging me based on stereotypes and false assumptions. But I must be almost as stupid as you, to get drawn into a discussion with someone who doesn't know the difference. I'm done.

<Oku01>

Back