I now believe in Platinum

Subliminal Message

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I wasn't a believer at first, but now I see.
Perry is a bad ass. Can't wait for his next fight!!
Mike bless

Always great to see someone accept reality.

Male models

If only Condit was not a Barista now. That fight would be good.

Yea, believe in a guy who just beat a late replacement lightweight fighter.
Keep the dream alive "platinum nation"

Yea, believe in a guy who just beat a late replacement lightweight fighter.
Keep the dream alive "platinum nation"
sUqq3KK.gif

Come on. He did what he was supposed to. So credit for that.

But that dude to ROBBIE LAWLER???

Quite the jump.

Come on. He did what he was supposed to. So credit for that.

But that dude to ROBBIE LAWLER???

Quite the jump.
more like Ellenberger to Robbie Lawler with a promo video in between to get people hyped

The man is fun as hell to watch. I just hope he doesn't get his wish and fight my man Robbie.

Best to just keep putting him against older guys and newcomers. Every division needs it's gatekeepers, and he's a solid gatekeeper.

more like Ellenberger to Robbie Lawler with a promo video in between to get people hyped
Yea. Not dudes fault Alves pulled out, and chances are he would've kod Thiago anyway. I like the ambition, but he lost to Jouban. Wins vs a lw, now calls out a top 5???

Again, he manages to win, well done. But realistically, he gets shut off.

The man is fun as hell to watch. I just hope he doesn't get his wish and fight my man Robbie.

Best to just keep putting him against older guys and newcomers. Every division needs it's gatekeepers, and he's a solid gatekeeper.
This is an opinion I don't see a lot on here. People don't appreciate the gatekeepers enough.

You decided to believe in him based off him knocking out a nobody but not when he did it to Jake Ellenberger?

This is an opinion I don't see a lot on here. People don't appreciate the gatekeepers enough.
Agree completely. For example, Lauzon is one of my favorite fighters. He has bad beats, and great wins. Was never going to sniff a title, but he's there to put on great fights and keep the divison honest. We need the middle of the pack warriors, and should show them tons of respect.

I wasn't a believer at first, but now I see.
Perry is a bad ass. Can't wait for his next fight!!
Mike bless
You need to submit your application to platinum nation for review. The bandwagon is running out of space.

Back