I predicted Sean O'Malley would be a champion 3 years ago

It wasn't hard to see bro.

I could see it as soon as I saw him fight once. He's a special striker. It was obvious. And obviously to everyone else to, hence who he is lol. Despite what people say or how they talk about him or anyone, he doesn't get his clout from having funny hair. That's just as well as. No fighter becomes known for not being a good fighter. Except Nate Diaz.

It wasn't hard to see bro.

I could see it as soon as I saw him fight once. He's a special striker. It was obvious. And obviously to everyone else to, hence who he is lol. Despite what people say or how they talk about him or anyone, he doesn't get his clout from having funny hair. That's just as well as. No fighter becomes known for not being a good fighter. Except Nate Diaz.
Click on the thread everyone was laughing at me and was saying I was wrong

Click on the thread everyone was laughing at me and was saying I was wrong

yeah because they don't like his character, his look, how he speaks and can't wait to call someone like that a hype train. But that has nothing to do with how he fights. People need to learn to separate the two, especially so called 'real fight fans' who are just as emotional as casuals they slam. Most people do this. They can't separate their dislike for a fighter's persona vs. them as a fighter.

the-rock-nodding.gif

nice work TS

What do you expect now? Praise? Let me quote Aldo for this one: go suck a cane field of d*cks.

How about your Kevin Lee predictions bud

How did that go
In fairness Kevin would have been better if he didn't spend his time yelling at people on street corners with the other Black Hebrew Israelites

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back