Media I present to you: One of the greatest knockouts of this decade (Rizin 43)

Nothing beats this imo...

NecessaryTenderAfricanporcupine-size_restricted.gif

Not this current decade though.
:-O I think guy had the hand on the ground during the head kick.. What's this fight please if someone knows..?

That minoru guy has been on the bad end of some pretty good knockouts himself
Krazy Horse iced him in his last win. It's been a long time since that happened.

Rizin 43, a kickboxing match between Minoru Kimura and Daryl Lokoku

Frame it, put it up on your mantlepiece, have people over for a dinner party to talk about it.

I wonder how much that body shot took out of him, DAMN, that landed hard and his hands didn't move much thereafter - good share!

What, the kick? Yeah, it looks like the kick landed to the body, KO already inflicted, but I could be wrong, I don't actually know that KO?
Oh I thought it was to the face and he had a hand down but it does look tk the body now.

Wish we could find some fans for RIZIN. They're one of the most consistent promotions as far as putting on exciting cards. For anyone on the fence about watching these cards, I assure you, you'll go in not knowing who anyone is and leave remembering several names. The card last night had like 13 fights and something like 10 finishes, and everything from twisters to flying knees (more than once), soccer kicks, and the KO in the OP. We even got a female one punch KO from hell.

Was an amazing card, like 5 people showed up.

Rizin 43, a kickboxing match between Minoru Kimura and Daryl Lokoku

Frame it, put it up on your mantlepiece, have people over for a dinner party to talk about it.

This better be good or else...

LIkMTuV.png

That does not look like a head kick to me...

Wish we could find some fans for RIZIN. They're one of the most consistent promotions as far as putting on exciting cards. For anyone on the fence about watching these cards, I assure you, you'll go in not knowing who anyone is and leave remembering several names. The card last night had like 13 fights and something like 10 finishes, and everything from twisters to flying knees (more than once), soccer kicks, and the KO in the OP. We even got a female one punch KO from hell.

Was an amazing card, like 5 people showed up.

I'd watch it more but always forget it check when they have events

I'd watch it more but always forget it check when they have events
Remember, these cards are pretty cheap and you can replay them forever. They have replay value, in spades. Seriously thinking about trying to organize next day replay chats for everyone who doesn't wanna stay up all night.

Was it?

Like I say, I don't know this particular one, but it doesn't look like it?

LIkMTuV.png

That does not look like a head kick to me...

Yup, this is an old fight. I remember this one.

Don't rely on your eyes and screenshots for this one, they can fool you. The screenshot you got was from a split second later, but it landed in the face. It's easy to miss. We don't see things that fast.

Back