I really hope they book Jones so Izzy can humble himself

animation1-gif.802511

another @The Legendary Scarface thread where he props himself up on the moral high ground, while either being triggered of having a hot take opinion (this being the former). You're almost as bad as @JustOnce at this point. You recover from O'Malleys loss yet?

Lmao you must be really pissed that I'm not an Izzy fan bro. It's all good, we don't have to like the same fighters.

Moral high ground? Please refer to threads of mine where I'm coming with the "holier than thou" energy.

Well, when you want to see a guy lose so bad that you create a thread to write this

then he's got you triggered. I mean that's his goal though so it's not entirely unexpected.
If some peadophile raped a little girl, and you posted how bad that is, would the take away from that be that he’s a douche bag paedophile or that you were triggered?

Last edited:
Jones decided to move to HW because that's what he's wanted to do for ever, and it'll be huge for his legacy. Plus he made that decision around the time when Izzy fought Romero (which wasn't a great performance).

Also, Izzy is a big draw right now and Jones is a horrible match up for him. I find it hard to believe out of all the killers Jones has ran through in his career, that he's all of a sudden ducking Izzy (who's great obviously) who he has all of the tools to beat.

Jon has size, strength, reach and striking defense to match up well against Adesanya and that's just the tip of the iceberg..... Bias aside, you really think Jones is just gonna stand there and get touched all night? What happens when Jon gets him in the clinch? Wrestling?

Izzy almost lost his life in 15 minutes with Gastelum while Jones ate Reyes bombs like cookies bro.

Anyone with half a brain knows Jones imposes his will on that boy.

Yes, I just can't see Izzy touching Jon up as he has done to others. Imagine if Jon doesn't really bother much with trying to beat him in the standup? I think there is only one reasonable outcome if Jon get's a takedown with a minute or more left on the clock.

Lmao you must be really pissed that I'm not an Izzy fan bro. It's all good, we don't have to like the same fighters.

Moral high ground? Please refer to threads of mine where I'm coming with the "holier than thou" energy.
That's too much work man and my memory is shit. Just a pattern I've noticed, that and constant backtracking. Has nothing to do with Izzy, just the way you present your threads.

If some peadophile raped a little girl, and you posted how bad that is, would the take away from that be that he’s a douche bag paedophile or that you were triggered?

<36>

Unprecedented triggering. Not sure anyone can top this level of hyperbole.

That's too much work man and my memory is shit. Just a pattern I've noticed, that and constant backtracking. Has nothing to do with Izzy, just the way you present your threads.
Ahh the good ol "I'll accuse you of something" but "I have no evidence or examples to back up my claim"... Got it.

<mma1><mma1><mma1>

Ofcourse jones is ducking izzy, once izzy rose to the top jones moved from the weight class above izzy because he wanted none of that.

Lets be for real for a second.

Jones is going to heavyweight and will get beat but that will be more widely accepted than jones losing to another middleweight who this time will knock him out instead of winning a decision with no knees.
<escalate99>

Ahh the good ol "I'll accuse you of something" but "I have no evidence or examples to back up my claim"... Got it.
If I do it then I'm an autistic psycho, if I don't I'm full of shit. Decided to be honest and say I'm lazy. All you have to do is go through your own post history, lots of backtracking. You're right though I made myself look silly, should've just stfu.

<36>

Unprecedented triggering. Not sure anyone can top this level of hyperbole.
You know you’re winning when your best argument is repeating the same lame buzzword created by other incels on the Internet.

You know you’re winning when your best argument is repeating the same lame buzzword created by other incels on the Internet.

Speak for yourself little one. Also, your statement was indeed hyperbole. If you're having trouble understanding what that means then look it up.

If I do it then I'm an autistic psycho, if I don't I'm full of shit. Decided to be honest and say I'm lazy. All you have to do is go through your own post history, lots of backtracking. You're right though I made myself look silly, should've just stfu.
You've never had a problem with me or my posts until this one. I know I'm knocking on your boy but lighten up bro. It's not like I'm taking away from his ability.

You've never had a problem with me or my posts until this one. I know I'm knocking on your boy but lighten up bro. It's not like I'm taking away from his ability.
I've called you out plenty playboi. The one fresh in my mind is your O'Malley thread(s). I'd have to go full on "The Good Doctor" to find the rest.

No sir you're not, like I said this isn't about Izzy, just the way you deliver your threads.

Either way your right, should've stfu if I'm not going to present anything, and I'm not. So I'll stfu, my bad bro.

Speak for yourself little one. Also, your statement was indeed hyperbole. If you're having trouble understanding what that means then look it up.
Of course I gotta speak your language, how else can I expect you to understand me?

MW santos gives Jones tough fight, undefeated champ MW adesanya getting squashed? I don't see it.

Well, when you want to see a guy lose so bad that you create a thread to write this

then he's got you triggered. I mean that's his goal though so it's not entirely unexpected.
Its really weird mindset of a hater. I remember the same thing with conor whenever you called them even a hater they would say oh no i dont really think of conor at all. while making 20 threads a day on sherdog.

Good, that means you understand what hyperbole means and you're a joke. Glad we agree.

<seedat>
I understand that your post count relative to your join date means you probably don't put much thought into what you say, and you probably spend way too much time trolling, which probably means you're kinda bitter and likely not seeing much pussy or having much interaction with people outside of the internet. Do we still agree?

<BC1>

oh be quiet you crybaby.

israel literally fucking costa with ease has so many people insanely butthurt lmao, so much so that they're crying that ISRAEL is the one being or saying classless things HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

B-BUT.... NATTY GOAT! ISRAEL IZ SO SKINNEEEE WAAAAAHHHHH!! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I understand that your post count relative to your join date means you probably don't put much thought into what you say, and you probably spend way too much time trolling, which probably means you're kinda bitter and likely not seeing much pussy or having much interaction with people outside of the internet. Do we still agree?

<BC1>

Uh oh, someone's really mad now.

<36>

Sorry for pointing out your lack of intellect. Let the tears out little fella.

tyVjJBt.gif

Back