I really hope this PPV does the worst numbers ever

Casuals buy ppv for the names on it, not how stacked the card is. Let's say they took the two crappy main card fights and replaced them with Rivera v. Moraes and Masvidal v. Till. It wouldn't signficantly impact ppv buys. I wish it did but that's not how it works.

* Undefeated Gangster

Good point. Thanks!

Undefeated, undisputed. The man with the biggest arms, the greatest charm, and who does the most harm. The most interesting man in the world. The one and only who could wear the Golden Gate Bridge as a championship belt, who has the skills to make Superman run and hide like a little girl. The real reason why Waldo is hiding.

And at the end of the day, it's gonna be one more for the highlight reel, one more in the win column, and one more for The Bad Guy.

Whoever told you bad guys don't win has never met Chael Sonnen. As a matter of fact, when you're the greatest fighter in the world, that's what they call you.

Chael P. Sonnen, and the P stands for GOAT. And GOAT stands for Greatest of All Time.

This PPV will do at least 300k.
And that's even with Stipe's boring ass doing no promotion & the $5 increase.

General fans, not whiny spoilt internet nerds actually like HW's/LHW'S.

This ppv will be huge, 600-750k, go cry yourselff to sleep.
Absolutely no chance and I mean zero.

No one on this card is a draw and no one on this card has ever pulled major numbers.

This will do no more than 400k guaranteed.

I'm sorry that you're poor, but this card is definitely worth the cost.

Great HW title matchup and an intriguing LHW title fight + Almeida v Font.

Keep flip flopping on whether I'm buying it.

I dont really care about any fights except the main and Almeida vs. Font BUT the main is soooo fucking good.

Bellators card has Lima vs. Rory and Chandler vs. Yamaguchi so I might just watch that and spend $60 on something else.

I'm sorry that you're poor, but this card is definitely worth the cost.

Great HW title matchup and an intriguing LHW title fight + Almeida v Font.

LHW fight isnt all that intriguing imo. I dont see anything special about Volkan and DCs belt lost shine after he got KTFO. Think Cormier tosses him around and pounds him out in the second or third.

Almeida vs. Font should be a banger but so will Rory vs. Larkin for free and thats a higher level fight.

The only thing GREAT about this card is the main event. Its a hell of a fight but idk if its worth $60.

So they get to know that WE DON'T accept this WWE Boxing shit with 1/2 big fights and the rest of the card with nobody's.
I hope you are not Conor ghost style fighting fan and wish all worst to UFC. Stop drinking Conor is fuck himself with that shit

LHW fight isnt all that intriguing imo. I dont see anything special about Volkan and DCs belt lost shine after he got KTFO. Think Cormier tosses him around and pounds him out in the second or third.

Almeida vs. Font should be a banger but so will Rory vs. Larkin for free and thats a higher level fight.

The only thing GREAT about this card is the main event. Its a hell of a fight but idk if its worth $60.

Volkan has great power with accurate hands -- DC has a granite chin but does put himself in situations where he gets tagged (mainly because he has to get inside rangy fighters). I think DC wins but Oezdemir could continue his upset streak + I think DC make take him lightly. Definitely intriguing to me. At the very least I get to see DC do his flip slam.

The HW fight is the best one on paper probably in the modern Era of the sport within the UFC. Two athletic strikers who like to throw.

That's definitely worth 74 bucks it cost in Canada.

Pvr the rory fight

Yeah, this card makes me angry. Two high profile and three fights I couldn't give less fucks about. C'mon WME.

Absolutely no chance and I mean zero.

No one on this card is a draw and no one on this card has ever pulled major numbers.

This will do no more than 400k guaranteed.
I dno DC usually pulls 300k so you'd think with the hw fight it'll add a few.

I think MAX 500K but ywa 350-400k more likely with the NFL tomorrow.

No one gives a fuck about mma in playoff week.

I dno DC usually pulls 300k so you'd think with the hw fight it'll add a few.

I think MAX 500K but ywa 350-400k more likely with the NFL tomorrow.

No one gives a fuck about mma in playoff week.
DC is the biggest draw and that ain't saying much, the UFC has gone hard promoting the main event but it will fall of deaf ears I think.

I'd be surprised at 400k to be honest.

Can't believe the price of this shit either in the States it's a joke, if they charged that here in England they'd be lucky to get 50,000 buys even on a good PPV lol

For a company that charges what they do they sure do have some shit fighters and shit fights on their cards.

DC is the biggest draw and that ain't saying much, the UFC has gone hard promoting the main event but it will fall of deaf ears I think.

I'd be surprised at 400k to be honest.

Can't believe the price of this shit either in the States it's a joke, if they charged that here in England that be lucky to get 50,000 buys even on a good PPV lol

For a company that charges what they do they sure do have some shit fighters and shit fights on their cards.
Yea I'm in Australia it's the same for us (guessing we copped the $5 increased also)

Pretty disgusting to up it, at least do it on a complete stacked card.

It's funny all I've spoken about to my mates and brothers about this card is the main and co main.

We are going to watch it at the local and going to time it so we just get their for the co main lmao.

Watered down cards but the ufc seems to be making its money so they are happy to bring a shit product for the fans.

Keep flip flopping on whether I'm buying it.

I dont really care about any fights except the main and Almeida vs. Font BUT the main is soooo fucking good.

Bellators card has Lima vs. Rory and Chandler vs. Yamaguchi so I might just watch that and spend $60 on something else.

I'm hoping the timing works out that I can finish seeing Lima-MacDonald at home and then hit the bar before Cormier-Oezdemir gets underway.

The PPV undercard fights aren't terrible. Almeida-Font is a good one, I like watching Villante, and Kattar is a good prospect coming off an impressive win. But they're just not good enough to make me delay watching Lima-MacDonald.

It's unfortunate that a PPV with the two most important MMA titles on the line is considered so weak by many, yet everyone was so excited to see an even pricier card of McGregor getting boxed around by Mayweather.

I do wish they'd stack the PPVs better and make them less frequent if necessary. Maybe my old fight-watching buddies would get back into it. At this point, they're not going to take a whole evening off their busy family lives for two fights.

I'm kind of intrigued by this WWE boxing thing...

bart-gunn-knocks-out-bradshaw-as-part-of-wwes-brawl-for-all-which-made-bradshaw-jbl-look-like-a-total-bitch.gif

Down goes JBL...

Back