"I ripped the condom. Burn. I got you." -- gay man on HIV rampage taunted victims

I fail to see how deleterious consequences voids evolutionary mechanisms. Sure it happens but some people are unfortunately deviations from the norm. Chemicals being released are absolutely driving forces in making us do what we have to like procreate and eat.

Just becuase there are some fat asses who over induldge and gay people who cannot procreate through their actions doesn't change that. It's still their "reptilian brain" doing the talking there.

Indeed, but then again the argument started over the question

"Why are people having gay sex?"

And the answer is

"Because it feels good to them".

I had an asian gf before I went full fash but google tells me it's pink sometimes.

Well, deep down we are all pink and red no argument, i was thinking more about the surrounding area.

Also i wouldnt go for google a lot because as i pointed out, different cultures have different standards of beauty, you come to my country and see a lot of girls bleaching their hair, that doesnt means they are natural blondes and adult industry models tend to do a lot of work on their bodies.

It seems Japan has the same fetish as my region with pink nipples considering this exists.

kpsjapan_pinky_queen_top_pack__for_beautiful_nipples_made_in_japan_100_authentic40g_1515320266_7274d7bc.jpg

I was trying to make a joke but i guess i hit the cultural barrier.

Indeed, but then again the argument started over the question

"Why are people having gay sex?"

And the answer is

"Because it feels good to them".
Yea and that's the exact same reason hetero couples engage in it and animals as well. No real difference just a different out ccme that's all.

This is also why homosexuality is (unfortunately for them) a deviation from the norm.

Well, deep down we are all pink and red no argument, i was thinking more about the surrounding area.

Also i wouldnt go for google a lot because as i pointed out, different cultures have different standards of beauty, you come to my country and see a lot of girls bleaching their hair, that doesnt means they are natural blondes and adult industry models tend to do a lot of work on their bodies.

It seems Japan has the same fetish as my region with pink nipples considering this exists.

kpsjapan_pinky_queen_top_pack__for_beautiful_nipples_made_in_japan_100_authentic40g_1515320266_7274d7bc.jpg

I got the joke, I was just trying to lead the conversation into a weird place.

My theoretical tolerance of gay people gets tested whenever I hear more about their lifestyle. A casual sex app for a community with rampant HIV rates? What could go wrong?

Serious question though....

Who the fuck actually wears condoms????

There is a Geto Boys song on this:

Made it to my ave, she said out and said "thanks"
I said, "yo babe, like won't you chill and have a couple of drinks?
We went into my house, and I filled up her glass
She drank and got drunk, that's when I got in that ass
I banged it and banged it until my thang got sore
I said "honey...", she said "20", I said, "get out, you fuckin whore!"
She put on her clothes, headed for the door
Then said, "welcome to the disease there is no cure for"
Then she started runnin and almost got away
With no clothes I gave chase, makin sure she'd pay
Now she passed by my boy and I knew he was strapped
Red pulled out his gun and shot the bitch in her back
Bare butt-naked I headed for the car
The massacre was from texas, so I pulled out the chainsaw
Cuttina nd cuttin, he said "johny, man, she's dead"
On the news they found remains of just an arm and her head
An assassin

Whats an offense like that get you in the UK , 3.....4 years in the clink?

That's a twisted person there and see no reason for him to be trusted in society any longer

Look, its fucked up....but why should the law get involved?

If a person chooses to have unprotected sex, deal with it....end of story.....Everybody knows the consequences....

I don't see how a person knowing they have HIV before fucking a willing person that agreed to unprotected sex, suddenly requires the law........but if somebody got HIV from unprotected sex and the infected didn't know before hand, its ok....No Law required in this situation tho, and everybody agrees, that person dun goof for having unprotected sex.

Now if a person thought they were having protected sex and the other guy took off the condom for example...then yes, the law should be involved....otherwise no.

Personal responsibility, ladies and gentlemen.

Because intent matters.

The same reason accidentally killing someone with your car is different than intentionally running them over on the sidewalk.

I find dark nipples and pussy lips on Asian women to be incredibly sexy.

{<tongue}

Naw its a stupid argument.

Potential risk =/= actual known risk.

We all accept the potential of risk every day in many activities and that is ok.

But if you absolutely KNOW that you have HIV or some other deadly disease or you KNOW a part on a airplane was faulty and the plane is likely to crash you should not be able to hide behind 'they know the risk when they fly or have sex". Especially if you are the one specifically putting them at that extra risk.

Different examples.....Apples and Oranges.

A person engaging in unprotected sex, is responsible for what may happen...He/She knows that the other person might have HIV, although its rare, it aint super rare....We are thought that shit since fucking middle school, it is the #1 fear tactic in school...Don't get HIV/AIDS.

In a plane, A person simply buys a ticket, we are never thaught that "OMG be scurred of Airplanes", other than stupid movies/tv shows, its rare as fuck, way more rare than HIV.

Not to mention, a person simply buys a damn ticket, He/she has no responsibility if the plane is safe or not.....Sex takes responsibility by both people.

Back