I still have a huge crush on a girl from high school that played me

and I'm 23 years old now... that was 7 years ago. Sometimes I will post snap stories just to see if she's viewed it. Not a day goes by where I don't think about her.

Tell me how sad I am.
Not to bust in on you but reality is she probably deep throating a giant sausage right about now. Get over it

im chill as fuck, cant use tone of voice to smooth things up in internet lol

What you say makes sense,i agree

Use emojis or like the IGIT who always start their post with Hi ________username
@IGIT

source.gif

and I'm 23 years old now... that was 7 years ago. Sometimes I will post snap stories just to see if she's viewed it. Not a day goes by where I don't think about her.

Tell me how sad I am.

Send her a dick pic and see what happens.

You only live once and you don’t want to die with regrets

essentially lead me on/friend zoned me.

I've heard this expression being used from time to time and people don't seem to realize it's a temporary situation. People change their minds abut how they feel about other people. If they didn't, the divorce rate wouldn't be at 50% or whatever it is now.

Usually if a girl says she "just wants to be friends" it doesn't even mean that. Most of the time it means she doesn't even want to be friends but she's too afraid or too embarrassed to tell the truth. She's not trying to spare the guy's feelings - she's doing it for her own sake. It feels easier for her than being honest.

I also know married couples who started out as friends. Some were "just friends" for quite a long time.

Your obviously failing in the dating game. Get some booty and stop obsessing over her. Its weird at this point and makes for a loney existence.

Medieval Weaponry and explain Colby’s seamless level changes and set ups. preferably through video.

Combination alone will reveal your MasMachoness, and win her over.

Friendzone to Maester of Love.
Trust me, I hear things.

Just take it out on every chick in the future.

And your liver.

Tell me how sad I am.

out of shhhheeeer curiosity here...

is she viewing your snaps?

respect yourself. chances are if she's a player she's looser than a black hole in space. u didn't lose much.

You're 23 bang as many chicks as you can. You're way too young to settle down.

iu

I don't know you, but odds are you're better than her. Hell, most guys who get friend zoned never take a step back and wonder why they're the one chasing her. Work out, build your career, be happy. Meanwhile, she'll be doing none of that and will just be taking applications for guys wanting to bang her and hope they don't notice that she doesn't offer a single thing they couldn't get from literally any other chick. You never wondered why this chick probably knows 100 guys and they don't all think that way about her?

You're supposed to be captain of the ship and no girl is going to want you if you act like they'd be doing you a favor by dating you. You're going to find relationships miserable if you keep building women up in your head and expecting them to come around or make it work, whereas if you're the decisive one, you can have a good relationship with anybody under an 8 on the crazy scale.

Back