I still have a huge crush on a girl from high school that played me

I guess we were both hanging with the wrong crowd.

nah your teenage years sound mos def better than mine judging by that post

my teenage years consisted of bums,druggies,hunger,criminal activity and village on village combat

shit im late to the party

SOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!111

Uuuuugh yes. The cringe. I was the same way but for a much longer time. Never had a dad or male role model so I got advice on women from my mom and pop culture. Maybe women like romantic pining in books and movies but irl you are friend zoning yourself before you even get to know them.

Yeah dude I can't imagine going on like that for much longer. I think I would have been suicidal because it was driving me insane. Luckily I got a job at a retail store and kind of had my high school experience there for a couple years. My friend was funny but an asshole and got girls despite not being attractive at all. I sort of took a page out of his book and it worked for me. In the end, all you really need to be is funny. Romance works for your lady once you're already all settled down but you aren't going to get the attention of very many women with that. Maybe deeply religious girls or girls that have been screwed over by men...but those types of girls will revert back to what they were attracted to in the first place, the guys that they pretend like they can't stand.

nah your teenage years sound mos def better than mine judging by that post

my teenage years consisted of bums,druggies,hunger,criminal activity and village on village combat
If I had the right type of friends in my life I would have been banging her instead of believing I wasn't good enough. Also there is a chance I would have been a national champion. --sigh-- maybe that's my appeal though. Women are attracted to the emotional roller coaster.

Yeah dude I can't imagine going on like that for much longer. I think I would have been suicidal because it was driving me insane. Luckily I got a job at a retail store and kind of had my high school experience there for a couple years. My friend was funny but an asshole and got girls despite not being attractive at all. I sort of took a page out of his book and it worked for me. In the end, all you really need to be is funny. Romance works for your lady once you're already all settled down but you aren't going to get the attention of very many women with that. Maybe deeply religious girls or girls that have been screwed over by men...but those types of girls will revert back to what they were attracted to in the first place, the guys that they pretend like they can't stand.
I have a good sense of humor and I can be charismatic but I'm ridiculously shy around women. I've put in a lot of work on improving things the last couple years and I can see that girls react to me differently now. If I could just get over my insecurity and be more assertive I KNOW I could get a girl. But I'm just not there yet.

If I had the right type of friends in my life I would have been banging her instead of believing I wasn't good enough. Also there is a chance I would have been a national champion. --sigh-- maybe that's my appeal though. Women are attracted to the emotional roller coaster.

well you can make yourself feel better with other women so theres that lol

i look like a monster so its not an option and i really have no good memories either since i have lived a "normal" life for only 3 years (ex criminal)

well you can make yourself feel better with other women so theres that lol

i look like a monster so its not an option and i really have no good memories either since i have lived a "normal" life for only 3 years (ex criminal)
You're funny as in you have a good sense of humor that's how I get them my humor.

I have a good sense of humor and I can be charismatic but I'm ridiculously shy around women. I've put in a lot of work on improving things the last couple years and I can see that girls react to me differently now. If I could just get over my insecurity and be more assertive I KNOW I could get a girl. But I'm just not there yet.

Does alcohol help? It's almost a necessity for me in order to flirt with a girl when I first meet her. I can do it at work if I build a rapport but I can't do anything out in public randomly unless I have a couple drinks in me.

Does alcohol help? It's almost a necessity for me in order to flirt with a girl when I first meet her. I can do it at work if I build a rapport but I can't do anything out in public randomly unless I have a couple drinks in me.
Well I moved for work nearly a year ago. I've been very busy since and never go out. I'm actually trying to get a crew going with the guys from work I'm friends with. Because at this point with liquid courage and a mixed social setting, maybe a wingman, I think I could do ok. But left to my own devices Im just going to sit in the house like a loser.

Been doing heavy physical work the last year and I've lost a ton of weight, gained some muscle, and my confidence is through the roof compared to how I used to be. Even my best bud is like man you have changed all you have to do is talk to them you pussy.

Well I moved for work nearly a year ago. I've been very busy since and never go out. I'm actually trying to get a crew going with the guys from work I'm friends with. Because at this point with liquid courage and a mixed social setting, maybe a wingman, I think I could do ok. But left to my own devices Im just going to sit in the house like a loser.

Been doing heavy physical work the last year and I've lost a ton of weight, gained some muscle, and my confidence is through the roof compared to how I used to be. Even my best bud is like man you have changed all you have to do is talk to them you pussy.

I wish you luck bro. I know you've been through some shit in the past. If you get denied a few times, don't let it get to you. I have a girlfriend but I'll still go talk to girls when I go out to bars to see if I've still "got it". I went through a stretch where I got denied by like 15 girls in a row over the course of a couple months. Some were even unattractive fat chicks that I approached just to see what the hell was wrong with me and I still got denied by even them. Then out of no where for no apparent reason I start running into luck where like the next 5 girls I approached at different nights at the bar were all into me to the point where I could have gotten numbers or banged if I was single. They were all 7-8s as well.

But man if I was in a long dry spell and I went out and got denied like that, it may have fucked me up. Just don't give up if you're a little rusty because it'll wind up working in the end. Because as you know, they don't just fall in your lap because you're deserving.

lol

You’re not alone there. Trying to hook up with randoms is like cold calling sales work. Some have that talent, others don’t.

Nothing to sweat about once you accept it. Then, when you out anywhere, just focus on having fun and engaging people.

Everyone likes that guy. Having fun, making people laugh. It’s an attractive quality. And someone is likely to come up to you instead because of it.

Seriously, it works. And even if you don’t happen hook up, you still had a good time.

I’ve meet more girls when I wasn’t even trying to hook up.

Most nights I was out trying meet someone usually ended in failure... it’s weird like that

lol

You’re not alone there. Trying to hook up with randoms is like cold calling sales work. Some have that talent, others don’t.

Nothing to sweat about once you accept it. Then, when you out anywhere, just focus on having fun and engaging people.

Everyone likes that guy. Having fun, making people laugh. It’s an attractive quality. And someone is likely to come up to you instead because of it.

Seriously, it works. And even if you don’t happen hook up, you still had a good time.

I’ve meet more girls when I wasn’t even trying to hook up.

Most nights I was out trying meet someone usually ended in failure... it’s weird like that

Absolutely dude. They can tell when you're thirsty. I went to meet a buddy one night and he didn't show up because he was arguing with his girlfriend. I'm already there and 4 beers deep when I find out he isn't showing up so I just went and talked to some nerdy dude for a bit. Next thing you know I'm dancing with 3 cougars that are like Boise 3s. Then I'm talking to some old guy who's showing me chicks he's banging on his phone. Then I'm talking to hot cougars that are sending me on the dance floor with their nieces and then bumping their nieces out of the way so they can dance with me too. By the end of the night I've talked to over half the people at the bar and all I had to do was do the "come here" gesture with my finger and hot women would just walk right up to me and start dancing with me despite me not even knowing how to dance. At one point I even had two cute girls arguing over who would dance with me.

If I was single and looking for girls that night, that shit never would have happened. I came away proud of myself because if I was younger I would have just stood there by myself and sobered up as fast as I could so I could get home. Instead of turned out to be one of the funnest times I had at a bar.

No, she is not sitting around thinking about you. She's out getting dick. And if she wanted yours she'd just pop back into your life using literally any excuse.

That is true, in my case I am the one pop right back in into some woman's life and used a childish excuse that the online game we used to play is already closing and that I am sad.

I tried atleast I think I still love her.

A lot of guys with low self esteem get caught in that trap of sitting around wondering if she's thinking of you, facebook stalking etc. Took a long time but I finally learned to stop pining. No, she is not sitting around thinking about you. She's out getting dick. And if she wanted yours she'd just pop back into your life using literally any excuse.

When I start feeling that way now, I try to find other girls to talk to instead. That's a better use of time and if she does like you she won't like you talking to other bitches and will suddenly reappear lol.

Especially if you start seeing a friend of hers. That will make her jealous.

Someone should warn this girl, I mean my goodness, her life is in danger.

deep stuff man

i remember how natalia offered me sex when i gave her a pack of cigarettes, no one bought her cigs that day except me.

i refused since i saw injection marks on her hand and she smelled like she had lived in a swamp for 3 months

but she never forgot how i bought her cigs

aaahhh to be 16 again
Ah, chivalry is not dead, it just draws the line at swamp ladies. Good to know!

<45>

Ah, chivalry is not dead, it just draws the line at swamp ladies. Good to know!

<45>

dont worry the line got pushed back hard

5 years after that i found myself being in bed with a druggie who had injection marks on her hands and shitty teeth.

as a teenager my standards were too high to hook up with natalia

not anymore at 21 lol

dont worry the line got pushed back hard

5 years after that i found myself being in bed with a druggie who had injection marks on her hands and shitty teeth.

as a teenager my standards were too high to hook up with natalia lol
:D

Just remember that there's at least one dude out there who's really regretting that he got involved with her.
Yes, she has a pussy, but it's usually attached to a bitch.

Back