I still think Conor has some game in him.

Honestly he was looking pretty good before getting his leg snapped in half. Fuck only knows was years of gear and partying have done to him since though.

I believe that most if not all championship level fighters have at least ONE more performance left in them but unfortunately most of them don't seem to achieve it and you get guys like Weidman perpetually chasing one last shred of glory.

McNuggets has too much ego not to show up and go life or death in the cage if he ever gets back in there lol

Get over whatever issues you have my guy

14 fights in the ufc and fought just 3 wrestlers. one got off the couch, the second traded with him, and the third destroyed him. if people want to think he's the goat, let them, but he's always been a phony.

You can tell this by reading his posts online and watching training videos? Cool.

The fight won't be close. I just watch Chandler vs Ferguson again. A past his prime Tony that doesn't even have basic striking skills down was tuning up Chandler before that kick, he even dropped Chandler. That's literally the only guy Tony looked good against after he fought Justin. A 70% Conor will KO Chandler in under 2 minutes imo.
Tony knocked down Justin, Green and Chandler? (remember him landing some but no flooring him)

As far as Conor goes I have no idea, Maybe he's dangerous for the first 5 minutes yeah, his ego will carry him for a while until he either KO's somebody or wilts/gets KO'd himself. Probably in the first or second round max.

nah dude, thats like thinking the ho is actually going to love you. conor had lightning in the bottle, he had the skills, the desire, the performances. but he lost it all after the floyd fight. you dont come back from that type of injury and look the same or better. think weidman, anderson silva. the best you can do is a weidman like performance. chandler will smoke him. then the UFC will use him for the BMF title. then depending if he wins, conor will re-sign or just start his own PPV fights. it's all over. be glad you got to witness it.

If Conor ends up fighting again (which I still think is up in the air, I know it’s been announced but he’s had so many false starts I’ll believe it on fight night) I’m curious to see how many times he can lose before people stop seeing him as elite or potentially elite.

In all honesty I think it should have happened after his last fight with Dustin, maybe even after the loss before that. In theory Dustin should be the type of fighter Conor could springboard off of beating; he had a name, Conor had beaten him before, but more importantly he’s a hittable striker who isn’t known to take people down and have his way with them. Looking at the lw top 10 there aren’t a lot of fights like that for him.

That was a fight that by all accounts Conor should have won if he was still the caliber fighter that he once was or that the hype machine would have us believe. If losing that fight, twice, didn’t change your minds then I’m not sure what would.

Tony knocked down Justin, Green and Chandler? (remember him landing some but no flooring him)

As far as Conor goes I have no idea, Maybe he's dangerous for the first 5 minutes yeah, his ego will carry him for a while until he either KO's somebody or wilts/gets KO'd himself. Probably in the first or second round max.
Conor won't need but 1rd imo, it's likely that's all he's gonna have in the tank anyway, lol. Also Conrad still has a damn good chin imo, look how many shots it took Dustin to KO him (Dustin has real power), and he still didn't go all the way out.

Last edited:
People who think Conor forgot how to fight are in for some shit, but the UFC isn't going to match him with anyone over his head. Chandler is about as dangerous an opponent as we'll see him fight. When they've got washed up big name opponents like Diaz and Masvidal out there who will be huge ppv draws, there's no need to try and run him up to a title. You're more likely to see him fight a Jim Miller or some old timer with clout than any elite fighter in their prime.

People cant go off the 3rd dustin fight wasnt much in it before the leg break, whos to say he wouldnt have come out round 2 and knocked dustin out 🤷‍♂️ this is his last fight to show he has something left imo make or brake

I'm not talking gimmicky matchmaking game I mean real life he can still hang with the elite and maybe beat some guys not expected too.

Those losses to Dustin look kinda crazy, but Dustin is an active killer (fighting for the belt with a good shot to win). I think he steam rolls Mikey and if so give him Masvidal after he beats Nates head in again.

That can do buys.

Or if you want max @155.

There's options.

This is gonna be fun.

He has something in him, but I don't think its game sir.

1ayUUcp.gif

Conor won't need but 1rd imo, it's likely that's all he's gonna have in the tank anyway, lol. Also Conrad still has a damn good chin imo, look how many shots it took Dustin to KO him (Dustin has real power), and he still didn't go all the way out.
Conor has an decent chin but a sweet spot that can be found if he isn't well placed (his best defence when fighting midgets was leverage and size). Dustins shots, unfortunately were not really landing flush apart from the first short punch we can barely see that initiated the whole Conor wilt.

Back