I take kratom (plant based supplement) daily. I should probably reduce my intake.

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's been a godsend for working out, but I think it's time to ween off or at least reduce my dosage. It's been both extremely helpful for my mental health but also a hinderance. It's like playing a video game with cheat codes, but it hinders self improvement because you never figure out how to navigate challenges with everyday, non-supplemented emotions. Plus it tastes like dirt and pinecones.

If anyone has experience getting off kratom, please chime in if you have advice.

It's been a godsend for working out, but I think it's time to ween off or at least reduce my dosage. It's been both extremely helpful for my mental health but also a hinderance. It's like playing a video game with cheat codes, but it hinders self improvement because you never figure out how to navigate challenges with everyday, non-supplemented emotions. Plus it tastes like dirt and pinecones.

If anyone has experience getting off kratom, please chime in if you have advice.
Replace your Kratom addiction with meth addiction

Dirt and pine cones sound better than the majority of fast food in this country. Never tried it; Mark Bell is all about it from the workout aspect. That guys knows a bit about cycling bovine hormones. Prob start with his YT videos about it.

Can someone give me a rundown? Is it legal in eu?

Replace your Kratom addiction with meth addiction
Dirt and pine cones sound better than the majority of fast food in this country. Never tried it; Mark Bell is all about it from the workout aspect. That guys knows a bit about cycling bovine hormones. Prob start with his YT videos about it.
Thank-you!

Can someone give me a rundown? Is it legal in eu?
In Canada it's available online. The government doesn't care (not yet anyway) about people purchasing it, but selling it is a risk. It's legal in Germany and a few other European countries, but not sure which ones. Legal in Germany for sure, though.

The first time I took kratom I ate 15 g and got tired and fell asleep at a party. I was tired so it was cool

4/10 causes muscle tremors
15 grams will make you pass out right away if it's your first time. Smaller doses give lots of energy, larger doses act like a sleep-aid.

I was hooked on that stuff for about 4 years. Get off it. Shits expensive and very addictive and caused me stomach issues from regular use.

I was afraid to quit because read all the stuff about withdraws. Withdraws for me were nowhere as bad. Had 2 days of sweats and restlessness and then I was fine. My energy levels were off for about 5 to 7 days then totally normal.

The stuff starts as a godsend for training and workouts and such, but then you feel as if you cant do any of that without it. It's a problem

1 kratom tea almost feels like half a bong rip along with 1 brew which isn't bad but drink 3 teas and you're in for the worse hangover ever. Unfortunately Kava bars have too many druggie-looking ppl that are in there to get their legal benzo fix since they likely are in programs and can't take their usual drugs of choice. Going out for few brews at the local brewery is definitely a better time

Last edited:

anything that works half as well as you say kratom does is either a PED or an illegal drug.

Been taking 30+g daily for over a decade. Ive had years where I would take over 100g in a day easily. used to just scoop it up like protein powder, mix with water, and chug it down.

just started being determined to taper down within the last week or so myself.

You guys are nuts. I take 6 g as a replacement for caffeine. Overdoing anything is a bad idea, why would you even try?

Loved it in college. Now every time I try it I have an existential crisis. I totally freak out, man.
Similar thing happened to a friend of mine.

Dude was a straight up pothead in HS. Long hair, tie died grateful dead shirts. Now he can't puff because he gets paranoid. It happens.

I am high as fuck as i type this. I have been smoking weed and then hitting a CBD vape at the same time and it has been fucking LOVELY. I just played piano for probably 45min before typing this. Life is good.

Back