Movies I think Glenn Close is a poor mans Meryl Streep. What are some of your poor versions of other actors

Jordan > LeBron

Jordan would have mentally broke him. Easily.

In terms of body, Margot Robbie is levels below Jamie Presley. Look closer and you will notice that Margots body is below average and she has short ugly crooked legs.

Prime Jamie. Yes please!
6YNTBcr.jpg

832256b9b330900df099882038df9f1b.png
Good lord. I know exactly where I'm going if I ever get a time machine.

Other examples for me, Gerald Butler poor mans Russel Crowe, Michael Cera poor mans Jesse Eisenberg and Benicio del Toro poor mans Brad Pitt.
Glen Close is a completely and I mean really completely different actor than Streep. THe comparison makes no sense other both were very famous around the same time. Close f.e. in The Shield was fantastic and that was a role Streep could never have handled. Very different actors.

For a while it seemed Natalie Portman was the poor man's Kiera Knightley (during the POTC days and shortly after).

Now it seems like the other way around as you hear nothing of Kiera.

In terms of body, Margot Robbie is levels below Jamie Presley. Look closer and you will notice that Margots body is below average and she has short ugly crooked legs.

Prime Jamie. Yes please!
6YNTBcr.jpg

Yea prime Jamie had a stone cold hot body. But i will not stand for the margot slander. Ya'll mustv forgot.

e38b8b3a8584e2b178fc7e3a713fa953.jpg

margot-robbie-hottest-sexy-sexiest-photos-pictures-11.jpg

E6LivzjWQAIk6Aw.jpg

But Kurt Russell is himself the poor man's Jeff Bridges...

27858255_10155392753140745_8779986416562926931_n.jpg

Really though I think they tended to come from opposite ends, Russell would do more pulpy stuff but bring acting chops to it, Bridges would do more serious stuff but bring more of a pulpy sense of fun to it.

Basically Carpenter/Tarantino vs the Coen Bros.

Last edited:
Back