I think he blew his nose on purpose.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He knew it was downhill from there anyway. He's a vet.

Nah man come on. Don't put that shit on Cowboy.

Eat a whole dick, asshole. If anyone is game it's Cowboy and Tony was a dirty scumbag with that late hit.

He did, 100%. He's got nearly 50 fights under his belt. There's no other explanation. He was getting D E S T R O Y E D and needed a way out. He found his way out.

i think he just forgot

Tony was the clear winner anyway. round 3 would have been cowboy just getting busted up more.

Maybe. I think Tony would have finished him in the 3rd.

gtfo. donald is a warrior, and hes always at his best late in a fight. shut up

Me, reading this thread

f3XDuj2.jpg

He did, 100%. He's got nearly 50 fights under his belt. There's no other explanation. He was getting D E S T R O Y E D and needed a way out. He found his way out.

its almost like when you have a broken nose and your just took 100 punches to the face, you aren't thinking clearly.

i mean, yes he obviously did it in purpose, he was not drugged or asleep. but i think you mean he did it on purpose knowing his eye would swell and the fight would get stopped

this is a guy who just fought for 25 mins a month ago, you think he would look for an easy way out of a fight?

Can someone explain the blowing of the nose thing to me?

He knew it was downhill from there anyway. He's a vet.

Dont be that guy, cowboy has never quit or backed down. He would go out on his shield before giving up.

you guys are fucking delusional, i swear.

its fucking cowboy cerrone...the dude who almost died underwater caving casually....

dude did not do it on purpose and if any of you actually believe that you guys are a bunch of beta cucks. jesus christ

Back