"I think I want to fight in the UFC" --- Gervonta Davis

No thanks. Shit attitude. Misses weight. Not interested in watching this fat kid play

I love how Toney talked so much smack about MMA and he fucking got taken down by not just a single leg, but by a single ankle pick. That was embarrasing, and that guy was a world champion too. Granted i don't believe he had the work ethic of the younger more intelligent boxers, but good lord that was embarrasing. He spent his entire life boxing and trashtalked MMA a shit ton, and all it took was a gust of wind to take him down.
$500,000 and he trained at burger king, check went to the IRS. That is all that was

Toney didn’t get smoked??

correct.

toney got taken down immediately.

sylvia got knocked out with the first punch of the fight.

sylvia got smoked

toney got beat easily, but didnt take any damage. toney would be embarrassed if he had any self respect, but at this point in his career, he doesnt have any.

sylvia actively tried to stand up and got crushed.

maybe he can take some online gracie university courses

He's running from Lomachenko who's in his own sport & he will cross-over to the UFC? Nope, he's too worried about losing.

Yeah but, they're not boxers, let alone world class ones.

Boxers hit ridiculously hard, and have excellent chins and defence compared to MMA fighters. Any MMA fighter would have to be retarded to stand with a prime, legit boxer even in the octagon.

They're obviously going to want to pull a Randy, so they don't get Mercer'd.
While standing with a boxer may be stupid, that doesn’t mean they are invincible on the feet. Clearly, the reality would be very far from that.

If enough boxers fought enough fights in MMA, sometimes they would get KOed standing. Sometimes by grapplers.

It’s MMA, that’s just how it is.

Why would that be a good thing? The more high level kickboxers, wrestlers, bjj artists etc
That come to MMA the better. If more high level strikers come to MMA it will help evolve MMA striking and make an overall better product with time.

If everyone “stuck to what they know” MMA wouldn’t exist bro, I don’t see the problem with other combat sports athletes and martial artist wanting to come and do MMA, that makes the sport more exciting and evolves the sport imo
This

UFC fighters trying to get their names out there by calling out more-known fighters, what a surprise..

If the women currently in the UFC can not get fired, literally anyone can be in the UFC.

Maybe he wrestled in school and trains mma part time? One day someone is going to come in and shock the world like a younger GGG.
You are correct! I'm a trainer at Title Boxing and fought professionally in mma.. most casuals don't realize Mayweathers gym has three mma trainers on staff, one being full time, yet no mma class is offered at the gym. One would be surprised at the cross training that goes down in that gym, as phones and cameras are not allowed during normal hours.. all the footage we see inside that gym, is from actual press days and scheduled time slots that press can come by during, or videographers paid by TMT. There is a reason that most of the boxers talking about trying mma are coming out of that gym, have trained at that gym during the past 4-5yrs, and/or under that management. Rumors in my gym and other mma gyms I train at or have trained at, is that Floyd and others in his gym have trained at Drysdales and Extreme Couture.. even backed by Dewey Cooper saying similar. Rumors are also that Floyd is crazy athletic, and has a fight iq plus understanding of combat sports that may aid him in learning mma skill sets. Davis is also saying he himself, wrestled as a kid and only stopped doing it pursue boxing. Not speaking of Toney or even Mercer, but Ledet and Duffy, didn't train in mma for long before making the transistion nor did Holly and Heather, Julaton is prob the only one out of those I mention, who trained in other martial arts for almost as long as she was a Pro boxer. Yet, Ledet is undefeated, Duffy finished Conor in the 1st, Holly became Champ. On the flip side, even Stipe and Cejudo have won golden gloves well into their wrestling careers.

I'd say he is young enough to make a successful transition...

Don't talk like he can just take on the champ in another sport and say it would be "fire". The UFC could be dumb enough to do it. Not sure how it'd be fire anyway..... a 0-0 vs a 19-3 champ.....

How come these fuckers never offer to play in the NBA, NHL, NFL? Yet athletes from all other sports want to not only fight mma but in the UFC
Because they aren't good enough for those sports while they can come over and be champs in the ufc.

Brock is a good example of that.

I'd grab the back of this manlets head and knee him straight in his fucking nose. Get the fuck out of here you midget.

fo14.gif

And i am being dead serious too. That guy is some 'protege boxer' and a bum like me with basic training could grab him and he can't do fucking jack shit. I'm more scared of the big roided dudes at the club that look mean than this guy.
You wouldn't do shit you worthless fat neckbeard. I'm really sick of seeing bums like you thinking you can beat professional fighters while eating bon bons in your mum's basement. Get the fuck out of here!

ALERT ALERT, MANLET DETECTED ON RADAR! GET YOUR CAMERA, HERE IS THE MANLETS MESSENGER!

Radar_antenna.jpg

The dudes 5 ft 4 complete manlet 126 pounds, doesn't know shit about grappling, I am a foot taller than him, 80 pounds on him, trained, and have slammed a shit ton of people 200 plus pounds which way I want and broken a whole bunch of different bones, and the dudes got a super manlet 67 inch reach, thats an awesome 10 inch reach disadvantage he has which means its even easier to rush him and grab him and knee him straight him the head and watch his midget brain shut down to reality. You pretend that this hyper manlet can somehow overcome the science of wrestling height and weight when someone grabs him, but at the end of the day we all know what happens to manlets in reality.

fo14.gif

And i am being dead serious too. That guy is some 'protege boxer' and a bum like me with basic training could grab him and he can't do fucking jack shit. I'm more scared of the big roided dudes at the club that look mean than this guy.

ALERT ALERT, MANLET DETECTED ON RADAR! GET YOUR CAMERA, HERE IS THE MANLETS MESSENGER!

Radar_antenna.jpg

The dudes 5 ft 4 complete manlet 126 pounds, doesn't know shit about grappling, I am a foot taller than him, 80 pounds on him, trained, and have slammed a shit ton of people 200 plus pounds which way I want and broken a whole bunch of different bones, and the dudes got a super manlet 67 inch reach, thats an awesome 10 inch reach disadvantage he has which means its even easier to rush him and grab him and knee him straight him the head and watch his midget brain shut down to reality. You pretend that this hyper manlet can somehow overcome the science of wrestling height and weight when someone grabs him, but at the end of the day we all know what happens to manlets in reality.

fo14.gif
Cool story keyboard warrior.. how about you become an actual fighter then, not just talk tough on the internet?

Back