I think sandwiches are the pinnacle of Human culinary.

I want some falafel now...

I enjoy making these pitas with blackened shrimp, hummus, feta, alfalfa sprouts and cucumbers that is baller. Kids love it too. Sans tomatoes, since they wanna act like little bitches... Extra for me though.

Oh damn, that sounds delicious.
Maybe I'll do that for lunch on Sunday on the grill sir.
Thanks for the recco.

Yeah, I love falafel wraps sir lol.

I just made a falafel wrap with hummus, tabouli, lettuce and tomato with tzatziki on lavash bread last week.

Fuckin delicious.
Tzatziki is the best. Easy to make, tastes great, lasts for a while in the fridge.

common British cuisine win
mt0DhGH.png

🫡🇬🇧
<RomeroSalute>

Only the Brit’s can imagine a world where they thought of putting meat in some bread, in the 18th century, and think they made up the concept. God bless your hearts.

It’s a fun word though. No doubt
Someone had to put a flag in it.

Hell yeah dude. I make everything into a sandwich when possible. Throw the fries in the middle of the hamburger and smash them in there. Always put the chips on the sandwich or hoagie. I fold the pizza when I eat it. I even use the garlic bread and make a sandwich with the spaghetti hanging out and a meatball or two. My gf gets so pissed off when I do this when we're out somewhere, so there's that bonus too.

I want some falafel now...

I enjoy making these pitas with blackened shrimp, hummus, feta, alfalfa sprouts and cucumbers that is baller. Kids love it too. Sans tomatoes, since they wanna act like little bitches... Extra for me though.

My fiancée would wet her pants for something like this, minus the shrip (she loves it but she's allergic).
Would be good with sundried tomatoes as well, to add a little kick.

Last night I made a fine Middle Eastern style Kofta platter(lamb and herbs, tzatziki, hummus, tahini, red onion tomato salad, and Pita, for dinner. I loved every bight.
Today I took the same leftover ingredients(reheated when necessary) and carefully measured them out and added to the pita to eat in the form of a taco.
It was vastly superior today. The constant connection between the protein, veg, sauce, acidic element, and the starch made every bite seem like the best bites from my dinner last night.
I think tacos, burritos, wraps, stuffed crepes, stuffed pita are all sandwiches.
Also, the Banh mi is imo is the finest in the world, followed by the Ruben.
Tacos arent sandwiches. And tacos were around before sandwiches
The USDA uses the definition, "at least 35% cooked meat and no more than 50% bread" for closed sandwiches, and "at least 50% cooked meat" for open sandwiches.

Tacos dont use bread.

A taco is not a sandwich. Similar idea, sure, but a sandwich is a sandwich, and a taco is a taco.

A sandwich requires bread, not just any carb. Is a pizza also a sandwich? No, of course not!

A taco is not a sandwich

Back