I want Bork Lasner to humiliate DC

I hope Brock takes DC down and hammers his face into burger meat.

Hey, it could happen.

Post diverticulitis = on peds.

And even then he probably still can’t take a punch

Shane Carwin was supposed to be the hardest puncher The UFC ever had. In his pre-fight promos he kept saying "I touch you once and you go to sleep." Well, he "touched" Brock just as hard as he possibly could about 50 times in a row and Brock did not go to sleep. No fighter has ever knocked Brock unconscious. Wrestling is his area of expertise, but he certainly can take a punch.

non-diverticulitis Brock is born

Motivated BJPenn
Sea Level Cain
Healthy Shogun
Chuck with that look in his eyes (coke)

Shane Carwin was supposed to be the hardest puncher The UFC ever had. In his pre-fight promos he kept saying "I touch you once and you go to sleep." Well, he "touched" Brock just as hard as he possibly could about 50 times in a row and Brock did not go to sleep. No fighter has ever knocked Brock unconscious. Wrestling is his area of expertise, but he certainly can take a punch.
Exactly

I think we will see a lot of this when he fights D.C....
View attachment 405139
Don't think so bro, DC puts people to sleep at HW...

perfect-reaction-gifs-smile-picture.gif

I have managed my diet recently and the last year my diverticulitis has been a non issue save for one incident with a walnut and roast pumpkin salad. I am not a great striker but I watched several Pride VHS tapes over the southern hemisphere summer of 2000/2001. Pretty sure I could hang with DC now.

When brock gets hit he covers up like a turtle. He can’t take a punch.

83089C3B-1CF3-49CB-9A9A-7046C28AABD0.jpeg

Well DC will likely humiliate brock
Better wrestling,striking,more experience and mentally tougher

Well DC will likely humiliate brock
Better wrestling,striking,more experience and mentally tougher
I think the middle ones are correct but I would question the last one especially.

Because the HW aren’t great skill wise. He def doesn’t put people to sleep at LHW.
Well look he's cracked people at LHW and I don't recall him dropping anyone hard so you might be right.

Speed is a factor for delivering more power. Just look at Fedor, guy was small and wiry for a HW and KOed people left and right.

Imagine Brock beating DC into pulp....it would be like a movie where then Cain wants to avenge his bestest friend and goes Rocky style training for a fight with Brock.

Too bad Cain would be injured before he could avenge DC.

I think the middle ones are correct but I would question the last one especially.

In my opinion brock wanted out against carwin cain and overeem (nothing wrong with that they are beasts and they were killing him)
Dc would rather Die than being stopped
(Him crying showed me that he was à super tough guy more than anything)

I think Cormier has a good balance of speed/power/wrestling/size at HW and that’s why he’s been successful. I think he looks much slower at LHW and that’s why his striking gets more negated. Lesnar is a huge, fast, powerful, impressive wrestler. I do not see DC having any luck pushing Lesnar around but I see Lesnar picking up Cormier. That changes things. Cormier head is going to a big factor. What does he do when Brock can’t be thrown around or takes his punches and keeps shooting and is successful with his double?

We have seen it before. His name was Jones and he’s way smaller than Brock.

I think Cormier has a good balance of speed/power/wrestling/size at HW and that’s why he’s been successful. I think he looks much slower at LHW and that’s why his striking gets more negated. Lesnar is a huge, fast, powerful, impressive wrestler. I do not see DC having any luck pushing Lesnar around but I see Lesnar picking up Cormier. That changes things. Cormier head is going to a big factor. What does he do when Brock can’t be thrown around or takes his punches and keeps shooting and is successful with his double?

We have seen it before. His name was Jones and he’s way smaller than Brock.

Dont you think it will look like brock vs Cain?

In my opinion brock wanted out against carwin cain and overeem (nothing wrong with that they are beasts and they were killing him)
Dc would rather Die than being stopped
(Him crying showed me that he was à super tough guy more than anything)

He beat Carwin.
Overeem caught him which has happened to A lot of fighters.
And we don’t know how healthy he was against Cain and Overeem. Or for most of his MMA career.

I think Brock tries to clean up, then realizes it might be too late at this point w/o the horse meat and pulls out of the fight

Back