I Want to Hear Your Results

EZA

Joel Jamieson
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from anyone who has used any of the training information I've provided in my "how to finally solve your conditioning" posts and article on explosive conditioning.

I've received a lot of PM from people who said they've been using different parts of my programs and have seen great results, but with over 50k page views I'm sure more people have picked something up and given it a try and seen results.

If you've used anything I've provided or if anything I've said has simply provoked you to look at your training differently and you've seen some benefits please post your experiences here in this post or email me at [email protected]

I'll pick someone who posts on here or emails me their results or experiences and I'll give them a free 30 minute phone consultation with me to ask any questions about training or programs they would like. Anything goes and if there are fighters around when I set the call up you can talk to them too if you want.

Also, I'll have a new article coming out this week on muscular endurance that'll feature two methods that are incredibly effective that you've never heard of before so look for that soon.

Joel

o_O pick me. pick me! Three guys fighting Nov 1st!

James
ProgressFitness

James,

You win the prize, email me your number and a times you're available and I'll give you a call.

That has to be the shortest contest I've ever seen. :icon_lol:

I regret missing you after UFC 86. Had a fussy 1 1/2 year old that needed to get to bed, & my g/f wasn't feeling good so I skipped all the after parties:(

I took a bit of a break from training for a while, due to the g/f's health issues, but I'm starting back in this week. I am hoping to have a kickboxing match Spring of 2009, a rematch with the guy I fought 3 weeks before tearing my rotator cuff last year.

Also, Joel, do you still have some bugs to work out in your site? I'm not able to scroll down through the forum to see anything past the first 4 threads. I'm using Firefox, btw, if that makes a difference. Haven't tried IE.

It was a short contest but James sent a great email and I'd like to talk to him anyway, there will be other opportunities. Welcome back to training and remember the first few weeks back always suck but it gets easier from there. I'll be at the UFC next weekend in Chicago cornerin Spencer Fisher if you'll be there.

I wasn't aware of the firebox bug, do me a favor and check it out with IE and with firefox on a different computer and let me know what you find out, I'll have to look more into it. Thanks

And if people still want to post any results they've seen I'd still love to hear them

I would like to be there, but it's not an option. 86 was my birthday present to myself this year.

That must be it. I tried on another computer and on this one. IE works with both so I tried with firefox again and I still can't see more than the first 4 topics on "MMA Strength & Conditioning"

kind of a relief actually. I thought maybe you had a super advanced site that wouldn't let me in cause I've been being a slacker for too long.:icon_lol:

Back