I was boxing the bleeding head off him

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
kicking the bleeding leg off him

he used to doing the usual shite to close the distance

this is not over, if i have to take this outside with him its on outside i dont give a bollocks

There was no check, there was not one of them checked. Afterparty yeahhhh wynn baby

Just the thing had separated bleeding landed on the one leg like anderson silva, its a fookin mad house business yeah

Somehow Conor was even more incomprehensible than Stipe, and more delusional than cracked skull Tito in that interview
this is not over, if i have to take this outside with him its on outside i dont give a bollocks

Fight outside in what, wheelchairs? UFC stands for Ultimate Fighting Cripples?
20210716_005237.jpg

Last edited:
Conor was not wrong. He had Dustin in all sorts.

Honestly, I’m a Conor fanboy. I hated this dude so much after the Aldo KO, but he plays his character so good. He has charisma, there’s no way any of his haters can deny that. On a human level some of the things he does is terrible, but I’ll be damned if he isn’t entertaining.

FORGET about that fight

watch this one instead!

And dont skip Buffer's announcements. Cos they are great.

I prefer modern day fights because of the increase in skill level but that looked like it would have been a barn burner back in the days. Dude looks hella roided fighting rjj

It’s the year 2066 and we’re getting ready for Dustin vs Conor 33 from the sold out nursery home in Las Vegas. Dana White says the last 29 straight losses were freak accidents and Conor deserves another shot.

A279649D-3D6C-4B80-A39F-499BF81EC1EE.jpeg

McGregor with a solid analysis during a situation any other person would be struggling to not be screaming in agony.
Dude we had Jacare hugging his opponent not showing any care about a completely jacked arm weeks ago. And Conor's analysis is delusional, he very clearly lost the first round.

Honestly, I’m a Conor fanboy. I hated this dude so much after the Aldo KO, but he plays his character so good. He has charisma, there’s no way any of his haters can deny that. On a human level some of the things he does is terrible, but I’ll be damned if he isn’t entertaining.
Personally I find him annoying as f*ck. He has the humour of a child, an annoying voice and no class whatsoever.
Much prefer silent assassin's like Fedor, if I wanted drama I'd watch WWE.

I just want to see the best fighters fight, couldn't care less about trask talk and drama but unfortunately drama sells these days.

The WWE side of MMA does nothing for me. I don't need a guy acting like a piece of shit to get excited for a fight. It's sad that people need that to watch 2 people fight

kicking the bleeding leg off him

he used to doing the usual shite to close the distance

There was no check, there was not one of them checked. Afterparty yeahhhh wynn baby

Just the thing had separated bleeding landed on the one leg like anderson silva, its a fookin mad house business yeah
monophy.gif

Back