I wonder who will takeover as President of the UFC after Dana retires in the future

Dana's job seems very focused on matchmaking, contracts, fighter relations, dealing with commissions, big picture event strategy, and promotion/media.

I'd think they'd want someone who's involved in matchmaking, announcements and has some media experience.

Hunter Campbell has a lot of that.

Even if he doesn't do any showy promotion stuff he does some media in terms of clarifying announcements etc.
And I think that could be valued higher than being an entertaining promoter.

Accoding to Ariel, the guy does most deals since the UFC was sold is Hunter. and he's supposedly been driving force behind a lot of the way they treat belts and fighters now - for example he's supposedly behind the strategy to threaten to strip champs more often.

If people think Hunter seems to mild mannered to be president: consider how Dana acted and looked back in 2001.
People can put on a different style when changing jobs, and grow into the role.

Hunter already runs the show, they’d need another Dana to handle the media and keep the heat off Hunter so he can continue to do his job. Fairly straight forward.

It’s going to be Hunter Cambell, he does most of fighter negotiation, and he also plays a hand in match making and considering how he and Dana are always next together I think it’s safe to say it’s going be Hunter

1703714417340.jpeg

Advocating for Jon Jones as the CEO of the UFC based on his identity as a good Christian man highlights the potential positive influence he could bring to the organization. Jones's commitment to his Christian values may contribute to a leadership style grounded in principles such as integrity, compassion, and moral responsibility. As a CEO, he could seek to instill a culture of respect and fairness, reflecting the principles of Christianity. Jones' faith may also guide him in making decisions that prioritize the well-being and ethical treatment of fighters, employees, and stakeholders. While it is crucial to evaluate leadership candidates comprehensively, considering Jones's Christian values could present an angle that aligns with certain ethical and moral expectations, fostering a positive environment within the UFC.
View attachment 1019961

dana&jon.png

Dana will never retire. After he dies they'll wheel his skeleton out and have a pupputeer move his jaw and A.I. for him talking.

I think the successor will not actually have the power that Dana has right now and the “ president” will be much more of an onscreen figurehead. If I had to bet it would come down to Dc & Chael

He makes fights fans pay for. So he does make the fights fans want. The paying majority

He could serve as Pope and the CEO of UFC. I would also make him World leader and the World would truly be at peace.

Just imagine a World with this amazing, thoughtful and caring man at the Helm? We wouldn't need to go to Heaven as we would already be there
Imagine if every time someone was about to commit a crime, they stop and think to themselves, what would Jon Jones do? It would be a world with virtually no crime, just love, hugs, peace, happiness.

The other day, a construction worker from the 2nd floor of a building accidentally dropped a brick onto my car. I was about to lash out at him and demand to to pay for it, but then I thought is this what Jon Jones would do in my shoes? So I thought of what Jones would do, I proceeded to hug the man, got his contact number and we attended bible study sessions together and prayed for world peace

You dont need to worry about that because Dana is never gonna retire. Promoters dont be retiring. They do it for life,and their rich so they live forever.
And only the good die young so Dana got plenty left

How long it takes to destroy from the inside you mean?
I don't think Coker destroyed his companies, so much as it's just how MMA is. Bellator blossomed under him, especially compared to under the reign of Nosferatu. I think Strikeforce was just in the market at the wrong time.

It seems like every company that isn't the UFC struggles to gain any casual popularity. Hell, the average guy I meet still calls MMA "that UFC stuff"

I think the successor will not actually have the power that Dana has right now and the “ president” will be much more of an onscreen figurehead. If I had to bet it would come down to Dc & Chael

Dana is now the CEO ever since TKO formed, president position was either amalgamated into his role or sitting vacant until they decide to fill it. My guess is once Dana retires the CEO position will get filled by a faceless suit and they’ll bring someone in as the face of the company to do media and promotion as the new President.

I don't think Coker destroyed his companies, so much as it's just how MMA is. Bellator blossomed under him, especially compared to under the reign of Nosferatu. I think Strikeforce was just in the market at the wrong time.

It seems like every company that isn't the UFC struggles to gain any casual popularity. Hell, the average guy I meet still calls MMA "that UFC stuff"
Lower ratings, less events, loss of individuality, fueled by Kimbo vs. Dada and Shamrock vs. Royce 3 as geriatrics.

Lmao at blossomed.

6e960fbeebbe33e9-600x338.gif

Watch it end up being Joe Rogan lol
So a guy who barely shows up to his commentary job as it is is going to stop doing his super lucrative podcast to do actual work instead?? Sure yeah

Back