• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Ian Garry: “I fear for the safety of my family”

In todays day and age, Mrs. Garry may be getting some unanimous death threats. Of course he is not happy with that situation, what is so difficult to understand about that?

In todays day and age, Mrs. Garry may be getting some unanimous death threats. Of course he is not happy with that situation, what is so difficult to understand about that?
The people criticizing him have never been in a relationship with someone that they care about.

Mods really slacking on enforcing the no fighter bashing rule

Did not sound like it.

But regardless buddy, Ian Garry needs to take some responsibility for how he ended up in this situation.
No, the response is wildly out of proportion with anything he or his wife have ever done.

*His wife’s family

We all know who calls the shots at home. Dude started something he couldn’t finish with the trash talk and became the MMA laughing stock. He’s just afraid to get roasted.

I‘ve admittedly have not been following this drama very closely but from what I’ve seen it’s just been people clowning on him. Haven’t seen anybody threaten him (aside from fighters challenging him) or his family.

No? lol

Ian Garry's conduct has a direct correlation to the reaction that people have to him. He needs to take a look at this.
So he needs to be mocked constantly and she should get daily death threats?

Look up the definition of "out of proportion".

He fears they may not be the center of attention

I‘ve admittedly have not been following this drama very closely but from what I’ve seen it’s just been people clowning on him. Haven’t seen anybody threaten him (aside from fighters challenging him) or his family.
It's because of the death and rape threats that are being sent to his wife.

The MMA community is full of fucking weirdos, especially weirdos who hate women. This whole thing has become really gross.

It's because of the death and rape threats are being sent to his wife.

The MMA community is full of fucking weirdos, especially weirdos who hate women. This whole thing has become really gross.
Was unaware. Not surprising though. Unfortunately, it’s not just the mma community, the internet in general enables people to do and say vile things under the guise of anonymity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back