Ian Garry deserves more respect

Ok I wish I didnt know this
You can use a lead pipe to try and cause more brain damage in an effort to forcefully forget it. Just a hot tip.

Lmao i was about to write this...i m too old for this newage shit
I really have no idea how people have lived on this planet for any amount of time and think that parents sharing last names is "newage shit"

This isn't like "Hey, there's unlimited genders, welcome to 2024." This is straight up, a cultural constant that has basically always existed.

He doesn't even respect himself by taking his wife's last name
I took my wife’s ex husbands last name and he actually lives with us. I also am raising another man’s kid (she got pregnant when we were split up for a couple weeks). She is a stripper and has an onlyfans which she makes good money. She also is pitching she wants a polygamous marriage in which I’m considering , although I’ll remain loyal to only her, so what the fuck is the big deal? Stop hating we love each other and that’s all that matters

Last edited:
You can use a lead pipe to try and cause more brain damage in an effort to forcefully forget it. Just a hot tip.

I really have no idea how people have lived on this planet for any amount of time and think that parents sharing last names is "newage shit"

This isn't like "Hey, there's unlimited genders, welcome to 2024." This is straight up, a cultural constant that has basically always existed.
Sometimes couples choose a third totally different name and both change it to that. Or if you want to get crazy you can start smashing the names together.

Ian and Layla Garchado???

Taylor and Travis Swelce???

Ok I'm sorry for that one too

Historically lots of things were done a certain way. That doesn't mean that's the way it should always be done. His stepson isn't a Garry, why would you expect the kid to change his name?
It's a Latin family. Historically, surnames are shared. It's REALLY common affair, but man the ignorance around here runs deep.

Don't get me wrong, he's an absolute shitstain and I wish him the worst, but wow does Sherdog find the stupidest shit to bitch about. It's like looking at a brutal genocidal dictator and going "Is he really trying to pull off that mustache? What a tool."

Sometimes couples choose a third totally different name and both change it to that. Or if you want to get crazy you can start smashing the names together.

Ian and Layla Garchado???
Garchado sounds like a fuckin pokemon

Last edited:
It's a Latin family. Historically, surnames are shared. It's REALLY common affair, but man the ignorance around here runs deep.

Don't get me wrong, he's an absolute shitstain and I wish him the worst, but wow does Sherdog find the stupidest shit to bitch about. It's like looking at a brutal genocidal dictator and going "Is he really trying to pull off that mustache? What a tool."

A close friend of mine hated his dad enough to allow his wife to give their son her last name instead of his.

I can't abide, honestly... Dude cut his nose off to spite his face, and now the school thinks that he's the stepfather.

It's caused a rift between us because all I can say when he complains to me about it is "wtf did you expect?".

Enjoy watching him fight. With public personas, you never know how much is genuine, an act, for marketing. IDGAF about that most of the time, just show up and fight man.

260-Alejandro-Garnacho-Manchester-United-Base-Panini-Premier-League-Adrenalyn-XL-2024-Card.jpg.webp

He uses his reach, that’s not running. All Neal wanted to do was cage hug.

They both would've been shot as unworthy, if there were pit bulls in a dogfight.

Was a shit-show as far as true intensity, and true desire finish and win.

"Sickening" is the best adjective to describe both of their "efforts."

A close friend of mine hated his dad enough to allow his wife to give their son her last name instead of his.

I can't abide, honestly... Dude cut his nose off to spite his face, and now the school thinks that he's the stepfather.

It's caused a rift between us because all I can say when he complains to me about it is "wtf did you expect?".
I mean, I get that situation, but that's not really comparable. This family all have the same last name and no one's name got lost here.

Not a fan of his schtick and theatre but kid is a sniper and tough as nails. He fought a smart one against Neal, knowing damn well he wasn't going to sit in the pocket and trade hooks.

Will be a legit contender at 170 very soon.

I mean, I get that situation, but that's not really comparable. This family all have the same last name and no one's name got lost here.
While I do get the sentiment behind what the Machados did, I still can't get behind it.

Cuck jokes aside, that's a giant, and confusing mess for a family of four to be dealing with, especially with her ex flying around the world with them as nutritionist, presumably with kids in tow as well...

"Daddy, I prefer my brother's daddy, can I have his name instead?"

Shit, but wtf do I know... One thing I can pretty much guarantee is that she's absolute dynamite in the sack, because these dudes are apparently eating out of her hand like pigeons...

Back