Ian Garry vs Colby Covington

Manufactured drama.

Colby thrives on it...and he doesn't have much material for other contenders and/or won't get a rise out of them, or they are bad matchups in terms of style or drawing power.

His most viable angle is this 'cuck boy' + 'whore wife' stuff with Garry, I guess.

Colby would get merked
He’s lost a step, he’s going on 36 in a speed division

i'd like to see colby fight someone legit for a change.
garry is an easy target for people to make fun off.

let's do the fight. for once it makes sense at ww which has been shit for awhile. everyone is just squating and ducking fights.

and who and when the fuck is leon fighting again?

This fight absolutely terrifies Covington. He's already talked his shit, and then would lose to the guy if he had to face him.

I still hold out hope the fight happens, though if it did, it would actually be rewarding Covington. Frankly, he doesn't deserve shit.

Top notch avatar, response, and handle.

tumblr_oq6i7aZmVp1ri61l0o2_400.gif

<mma4>

Garry beats the shit out of Colbi.

He is way bigger, stronger and can actually grapple. Colbi was scared to death of Leon Edwards.

I’ll worry about it if they make it.

But I don’t see Colby taking that fight. Ergo, the silly demands/conditions.

Fucking scummy to call a man’s wife a whore. When Colby doesn’t have the balls to back up his words.

Fake and gay. Covington trying to duck the fight by making demands that Garry will never agree to. He's a wannabe influencer more than he is a real fighter these days.

“Durrr Demands that he would never agree to”

As if simply turning on his comments on Instagram is such a big demand…

Keep your Trudeau level cuckpaganda to yourself bud.

<28>

Fake and gay. Covington trying to duck the fight by making demands that Garry will never agree to. He's a wannabe influencer more than he is a real fighter these days.
this is the right answer. he's making all these corny stipulations for the fight that ian will never follow through. It really gives the impression that he's likely too scared of losing to ian and won't take the fight to risk his declining reputation declining even further. which is a damn shame because i prefer him being the dick of the ufc instead of ian garry.

Back