Media Ian Garry's wife wanted him to fight Khamzat Chimaev in an elevator

Garry and his wife are quickly becoming Ronda Rousey-esque in the "I want to see them get violently KTFO'd" stakes
I remember a lot of folks being pretty happy when Kim Couture got beat up and choked out

axc01-kim-couture-0009.jpg

Can't really remember what she did to strike the ire in some folks

I don’t have no issues with her. We have Pat Barry.

This saga just gets worse by the day. I defended him with the name thing because i don't think that is a big deal lots of people combine last names. Then i heard about her book about how to be a W.A.G and her x husband living with them. Plus the x husband put him on a Vegan diet while him and "Ian's" wife sit there and eat meat, Oh man, Yeah can't defend this cuck anymore. lol Colby gonna have a field day with him now.
need more details...

Not a fan of women who instigate and pick fights because they think they can use their man to fight their battles.

Only interesting him here is that Chimaev is married to a woman that can be in public places like an elevator in a hotel/venue, and not to a towel, unlike Khabib.

How many dudes are sitting in jail or had their entire lives ruined because of a toxic woman?

You would think most men would wise up by now after reading and hearing stories about guys losing everything but they just don’t seem to learn. If Ian falls down on his arse, she’ll grab the next branch before he hits the bottom

Not a fan of women who instigate and pick fights because they think they can use their man to fight their battles.

My former roommate’s girl used to mouth off to random dudes because she knew he wouldn’t let anything happen to her and was a bouncer. But only when she was with him. She’d never do that when out with her friends. He was just a big dumb Rottweiler she could sic on whoever pissed her off

That woman is going to take him for all he's worth in divorce some day.

Ian is getting butchered on social media and forums, honestly this has to get to him. Saw something about him threatening to sue Sean Strickland? That will only make things worse haha, damn.

This is getting worse by the minute.

Back