Ian Garry's wife wrote a book about how to catch and marry young athletes

I've went from hating Ian Garry to actually feeling sorry the guy. (actually nah still hate him)

Women like this have been around for awhile - they're professional leeches. If Ian Garry took a couple L's and his career started going south you bet your ass that witch of a wife would divorce/leave him and still take a bunch of his money. These women are narcissists to the core and nothing tickles their fancy like the validation that comes with attention at a celebrity level.

Also something else I'd mention here - the ex-husband living with them is literally a dead giveaway. It's so fucking obvious they're still together and they're both in on this pathetic WAG scam.

When this blows up in Ian Garry's face - the fallout is going to be a very ugly one. I just hope to god the kid can get away without that stupid cunt taking too much of his money.
We all laugh and cringe at this whole situation but to be fair the only one that will pay the price are the childrens, these are not the values you teach to a kid growing up.

Imagine those kids going to school and enduring the bullying from having a gold digger mom, pretty sad.

all the signs are there that its something specific.
i think everyone can see that.
but it doesnt seem that way when you pay attention to them interacting.
but man does it seem a way on paper.

and the thing is you could say that about garys end too. like whats he doing with her. why her? small pp or something? i dont think so. the guy is so full of himself. Could say gary playing a game to get what he wants just as easy

Ian Machado was just a wee boy when she wrote that book how creepy. Machado is a retard for marrying her, but something seems really weird about this whole thing aside from the obvious weird things.

Just when I thought things couldn’t get more cringe…

My wife is one year older than me and I literally can’t imagine being with a women 10+ years older like who sees the long term upside in that?

who do you think was patient zero? Him. her. or their 3rd wheel man of the week?
they both had it and found each other on simplex dating dash doesnt have to be the end of your love life slash cant spread to them what they already have dot com
OTBjODY3NTJlMA

Last edited:
Lol another gem from this family

Lets check other highlights from the Machado's

- Layla is 14 older than Ian

- Ian took her wife last name

- The ex-husband is Ian's nutrisionist (allegedly live with them)

Dude is getting played like a fiddle and he's too dumb to see it.
I watched chicks pull this scam in the projects growing up lol.

This literally feels like the MMA version of:

Web capture_24-11-2023_164345_www.google.ca.jpeg

Its not going to be pretty and it will end very badly. People that find authentic relationships tend to express gratitude and awareness of it being luck in terms of right place and right time. She has become emboldened enough to the point of flaunting her deceptive ways openly.

Dude is getting played like a fiddle and he's too dumb to see it.
I watched chicks pull this scam in the projects growing up lol.
It's fucking crazy he haven't seen trough this BS, he is truly delusional.

I am pretty sure it was already debunked and there is threads about it - no, her ex-husband surname is some English/Irish one while Machado is either her surname or her mothers.

That's not true. Machado is her birth name. Her exes name is Richard Cullen.
Ok but he still took his wife's name.

Back