ICE start busting Irish illegals to validate their jobs and easy pickings

14 years here and owns a house, works and has a family.

How are you gonna send this guy back.
Because A) he's here illegally and B) he's a stupid mick anyway

14 years here and owns a house, works and has a family.

How are you gonna send this guy back.
The story of allot of illegal mexicans.

But because an irishman does it... its ok...

Maybe not your sentiment..but i can see the double standards rising..

The story of allot of illegal mexicans.

But because an irishman does it... its ok...

Maybe not your sentiment..but i can see the double standards rising..

Alot of americans have irish ancestry so the double standard does not really apply.

At the end of the day you run the gauntlet.....

They need to go after white people since there not native to North America. SMDH when a group of people climb a ladder only to kick it down as others try to make the same climb.
You'll see things differently after you get your G.E.D.

Meanwhile somewhere an MS-13 gang member who actually should be deported gets to stay a few more days.

Law enforcement is limited, going after the low hanging fruit to boost the numbers is lazy.
they probably are going after ms-13. they are probably doing this to shut up the leftist idiots who think deporting illegals is somehow an attack on mexicans/middle easterns because of racism..

Truth hurts huh? It's ok to say our ancestors did terrible things and that we feel for others.
Yes, the Europeans did terrible things to the Native Americans, but all groups have done something horrible to someone at some time. Doesn't mean people hundreds of years later need to sit in the corner and cry about it. I had nothing to do with it. You had nothing to do with it.

Yes, the Europeans did terrible things to the Native Americans, but all groups have done something horrible to someone at some time. Doesn't mean people hundreds of years later need to sit in the corner and cry about it. I had nothing to do with it. You had nothing to do with it.
Yeah but he's never done anything with his life and feels bad about that so if he can insert himself as a victim here somehow or as a sympathizer for one he can few important

For blacks it does. There are systematic effect that trickles down to a group of people who were treated less than a dog.

Family dynamics were destroyed when families of color were ripped apart for generations...

Education for hundred of years were taken from them. The europeans used this to build america for nothing. Free labor while their ancestors became more powerful.

If you think minorites are not treated differently in America, you are leaving in a different reality. Its ok to admit it atleast.

For blacks it does. There are systematic effect that trickles down to a group of people who were treated less than a dog.

Family dynamics were destroyed when families of color were ripped apart for generations...

Education for hundred of years were taken from them. The europeans used this to build america for nothing. Free labor while their ancestors became more powerful.

If you think minorites are not treated differently in America, you are leaving in a different reality. Its ok to admit it atleast.
Minorities are definitley treated different. Native American's had it worse, but there are no headlines when it comes to that. The Natives had theie entire country stolen from them. No one seems to care. Black people in Africa were the ones selling black people as slaves.

Back