Ideal PFL-Bellator supercard

There is no such thing as a super card … specially with PFL running the show

Eblen vs impa can be champion vs champion and will be slightly more competitive, it's a waste of Nemkov time and bumson won't be worth Eblen's.

And Delija is a real pfl champion not gifted a belt by suspensions default.

Eblen vs Impa wouldn't be competitive either I don't think.

Larissa wasn't in her prime when she fought Kayla earlier in her career. Larissa is not even 30 years old yet.

UFC was "earlier in her career" not PFL a few seasons ago.

Main event:
Cyborg vs Kayla
Patricio Freire vs Jesus Pinedo
Jason Jackson vs Magomedkerimov
Usman Nurmahomedov vs OAM
Undercard:
Vadim Nemkov vs Ante Delija (Nemkov moved to HW)
Corey Anderson vs Kasanganay
Amosov vs Sadibou Sy
Patricky Freire vs Collard
Aaron Pico vs Gabriel Braga

Ngannou will fight Renan Ferreira in Africa, Renan is the most deserving one
Bader will fight Vassell in Bellator card for the title
Eblen will fight Brunson in Bellator card for the title
Mix will fight Archuleta in Bellator card for the title
Shabliy will fight McKee in Bellator card for $1M
I think Eblen dominates Brunson and Renan vs Francis is really exciting fight, Renan can definitely win that.

@Hellowhosthat and any other Brits,

Anything on what the crack is going to be with TV broadcasting? I'm assuming BBC's deal with Bellator will not cross over after the merge, wondering whether this new entity will be free on BBC that'd be sweet.

UFC was "earlier in her career" not PFL a few seasons ago.
No one mentioned the UFC and Kayla never fought in the UFC.

Yes...a few years ago Larissa was younger like everyone else on the planet. She was in her mid 20s. She was 24 years old 5 years ago - do you think fighters are at their best at 24?

Why wouldn't she be better now, she literally beat Kayla recently to prove it lol. "few seasons ago", it was the 2nd season of PFL.

2019 was not just yesterday

People do not realize how young Larissa is because she has been around forever. Same reason why people thought Charles Oliveira sucks or think Arman or Pico can't be the next champs still. Obviously if you join a major org at a super young age you're going to have losses.

No one mentioned the UFC and Kayla never fought in the UFC.

Yes...a few years ago Larissa was younger like everyone else on the planet. She was in her mid 20s. She was 24 years old 5 years ago - do you think fighters are at their best at 24?

Why wouldn't she be better now, she literally beat Kayla recently to prove it lol. "few seasons ago", it was the 2nd season of PFL.

2019 was not just yesterday

People do not realize how young Larissa is because she has been around forever. Same reason why people thought Charles Oliveira sucks or think Arman or Pico can't be the next champs still. Obviously if you join a major org at a super young age you're going to have losses.

Yeah, she's at her peak now and she's probably filled with testosterone. She's already 11 years into her pro career. Anytime she fights someone who isn't a can it goes to decision, but people think she's going to smoke Cyborg. Kayla has a better chance of dismantling Cyborg on the ground and is a bigger name, that's the fight they should book

@Hellowhosthat and any other Brits,

Anything on what the crack is going to be with TV broadcasting? I'm assuming BBC's deal with Bellator will not cross over after the merge, wondering whether this new entity will be free on BBC that'd be sweet.

Not heard anything at this stage. My feeling is the Bellator cards will continue to be on the iPlayer and the PFL cards will continue to be on DAZN.

Looks like OAM retired. Too bad, I would have liked to see him against McKee (Usman busted for the juice), or take another run in the UFC. He got out with 2 belts and a couple milly though, never finished in his career, ended on a win streak. Gotta respect that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back