Ideal UFC 300 Main and Co-Main?

Islam beating a guy doesn't mean he inherits all the guy's wins as his own. He needs to fight them himself.
I mean, can they make it past him to reach the champ? Like max kills all the contenders at 145.
But I got Charles anyway so this will soon be a moot point.

Conor vs Chandler
Izzy vs Khamzat

Islam beating a guy doesn't mean he inherits all the guy's wins as his own. He needs to fight them himself.
Worked well for Volk but anyways I dont even think this will even be an issue cause if Islam wins he is most certainly facing Gaethje next. Volk would need to steamroll Topuria to leapfrog Gaethje even then I dont think they match up well scheduling wise. Islam wants to fight again in February or march and I dont see that working for Volk.

So we are averaging the same thread every 2-3 days now.

Once the calendar flips. It will be a daily deal. Maybe even 2/day.

I’m hoping the threads get better. I’d hate to think people making threads so far are going to be the cream of the crop.

I suggest a megarubbish 300 thread.

It's going to be connor fighting for the UNDISPUTED bmf belt after dana says Justin just doest want to fight

Jones/Brock
Conor/Gaethje at MW with no USADA
Ronda/Pena for vacant title

What would you guys pick in a perfect world? I would go with:

Main: Poatan vs Adesanya 3 for the LHW title
- Izzy faces Dricus instead of Strickland and wins in a big fight with huge backstory potential and Poatan beats Jiri, then they have their rubber match. The timing could have worked out perfectly.. what a shame.

Co-Main: Islam vs Volk
- Islam beats Charles and Volk beats Topuria, then they face off in the rematch. Self-explanatory really.

What about you guys?
You already know who it's going to be.

One last big payday to feed a lifetime of binges.

Or, add Jones to the co-main and TWO last big paydays to feed two lifetimes of binges lol

I am guessing they're gonna aim to do Conor vs Chandler and have two title fights on it.

Main Conor v Gaethje
Co main Islam vs Volk 2 or Suga v Chito

Main Conor v Gaethje
Co main Islam vs Volk 2 or Suga v Chito
More like, Conor v Alex Caceras lol

No way is Conor fighting Justin. It does not fall within his risk-to-reward range.

EDIT: are Conor and Paddy friends? Would they fight each other? Or Tony Ferguson. They would meet his criteria (big name + winnable bout).

EDIT 2: holy shit, maybe that's why Paddy is fighting Tony right now; winner gets Conor at 300. Yes, I just came up with this, but I seriously doubt I'm the first lol

Last edited:
Main: Jones vs. Aspinall
Co-main: Islam vs. Gaethje

Back