Ido portal looking to make mma debut

Yes he has, he's been training in many traditional martial arts for a long time.
Finally that have some brain cells.
Ido Portal has amazing control over this body.

Nethertheless, I don't know if he's UFC material.

Finally that have some brain cells.
Ido Portal has amazing control over this body.

Nethertheless, I don't know if he's UFC material.
The chances of him walking into an mma fight in the UFC and not looking out of place are very small i'd imagine, so actually CM punk might well be the right guy for the job.

y9r2J9IX8UhmfXU73kzpUm0YhJr1fHxGFMDnc4wteQWMUypSkAy9U08bEzSGRB6kXWFeiJEsWyftaQSb=w384-h384-nc

He'd have an amazing ankle pick.
The funny thing about this move like animals thing is that humans have a very different structure to a lizard for example!

Seriously, people actually believe him about his claims about training martial arts? That's hilarious. From his own webpage...

- "I began training traditional martial arts from an early age..." (I just won't tell you which ones or what age).

- "At 15 years old I met the Afro-Brazilian Capoeira..." (Oh, he's a fucking person now???)

I call bullshit.

Dancing with the stars preparation..
Conor is one of the top MMA fighters in the world.
He's probably training with idiots, right?

Guy is just fucking playing around. Can you give him a break?

Seriously, people actually believe him about his claims about training martial arts? That's hilarious. From his own webpage...

- "I began training traditional martial arts from an early age..." (I just won't tell you which ones or what age).

- "At 15 years old I met the Afro-Brazilian Capoeira..." (Oh, he's a fucking person now???)

I call bullshit.
Damn, how will Ido ever recover....

I call bullshit.

No one said he will fight in UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back