If a UFC fighter SMACKED you, what would you do?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

3:20, honestly that is unnacceptable by rampage, call me a wannabe badass yadada but I’d either slap or punch him back, yes I’d get killed by him but just cause you are a pro fighter you shouldnt put your hands on another man like that, fuck that...

self-defense-folding-knife.jpg

I'm 6'11 free fiddy 2% body fat and undefeated mma pro fighter like 99% of sherbros.

So I'd KO them

Firstly, I'd warn him that I know Karate.

Close my eyes, bend over and tell him to smack me harder like I'm his bitch.

If Rampage slapped me like that, I'd oblique kick him then choke him out.

I'd probably let out a push kick and start screaming at people to "hold me back", and praying inside that they would actually get in the middle and get the whole thing muddled and messy before Rampage took my head off.

Keep my pride. Keep my medical bill to 0.

Try to kick his ass like I'm supposed to do.

I don't really get the question.

The word is more powerful than the sword.
Id say, 'Your crap train WWE like a proper fighter'

Call the police and sue them for the 20k they are worth

giphy.gif

I would take the slap roll around like Neymar then call up my lawyer and collect that check just like Chesia and Borg!

I'd never get into a situation like that in the first place, as I'm not retarded. It'd have to be a random act of violence on the street, and in that case, I'm always armed.
<seedat>

Put on my custom mouth-guard, (I have on on my person practically at all times) and calmly tell him to follow me outside as that shit is recorded.

The end.

P.S. I go out of my way NOT to get into scraps, but the second someone gets physical, (whereas they can talk shit all day, I don't care) it game over for them.

P.P.S. Oh, and to the person who posted a person of a knife: FUCK. YES. I ALWAYS have a knife on me and I've trained with it for years. Blades are your friend.

I'd remind him why he hates Bones...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back