If a wizard appears...

Marbig

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and offers you the following options, would you think of accepting any/all of them?

(a) You get $2 million (tax free). In return, the wizard will stop all interaction occurring between you and your parents for the next five years. This means you won't be seeing or hearing from them at all. If you sacrifice 200k out of the 2 mil, you will get a random half an hour clip featuring them every month. However, there is still no communication and the clip is more of an update on what they've been up to rather than them directly talking to you.

(b) You get 15k (tax free). In return, your dog has a heart attack and dies.

(c) You get to spend a month dating your favorite celebrity all expenses paid and no questions ask. In return, your long-term boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife will break up with you once you come back and you will never get back together again. By long term, I mean 2+ years. If you don't have one, you can't accept this deal. Once the month has ended, contact between you and the celebrity will also cease.

(d) You get 300k (tax free). In return, you lose your arm.

(e) Finally, you can become whoever you want to be...except that person has to be the opposite gender and of another race. The change is permanent.

So, any takers?

i dont give 2 fucks about my parents so show me the money

Become Halle Berry? Ok. I'd sit at home and play with myself all day.

I'd take b. Jokes on you, I don't have a dog!

you don't have to be a wizard to make these things happen except that last one

What is it with Sherdog and wizards offering you money to do some stupid thing ?

Can you at least be more imaginative ?

Money is overrated as a motive.

(a) You get $2 million (tax free). In return, the wizard will stop all interaction occurring between you and your parents for the next five years.
Okay, but where's the downside?
Usually there's a catch with these deals.

Buy a 500 dog and get 15k out of it

A for sure. Good for nothing people, though I still love them.

I was going to instantly pick (a) when I saw it but read on to see if there was any better choices (more money). Unfortunately, you offer LESS money for the other options (300k to lose an arm? Wtf?)

(a) easily.

Back