If a wizard appears...

I would take A or B. I don't have a Dog and I don't have a Dad. I don't really talk to my mom and when I do she always wants something from me anyways. With that said I still love her and it would be tough but 2 million is a lot more then $15k.

I'll take b. I love my dog, but she's old and doesn't have much time left anyway. That money would be really helpful.

My dog killed herself about a year ago, so I take the 15 million

EDIT: Oh shit, it's ony 15k.... never mind, I become Oprah or I stop talking to my parents. But more than likely, I stop talking to my parents. I'm not homophobic at all, but I just can't see myself being attracted to dick so being a married woman (I'm pretty sure) would be damn near impossible. And besides, my Dad lives in California and my Mom lives in Louisiana, so I don't talk to them much anyway. And even when I do, my Mom is a control freak and my Dad can't seem to get his shit together.

Last edited:
Lol @ A..... So many would pick that without hesitation...

Not just a wizard but also a tax wizard, nice.

I'd use my greatsword to break every mirror in the room.

Answer is no to all of the above - although option c) doesn't apply to me.

15k for my dog? Fuck that wizard. My dog is a member of the family.

300k to lose an arm when option A is on the table? lol wtf

none of them. Money aint everything although if someone hated their parents i could see why they would.

The shitty thing is though while many might not admit it on here, i bet there are lots of sherdoggers who do get along with their parents and dog but would still pick one of those options just for the cash.

This sounds more like the Devil granting you a wish than a Wizard.

I'll take b. I love my dog, but she's old and doesn't have much time left anyway. That money would be really helpful.

While I would say to each their own, that is awful man.

A dog is loyal to the end. If you were sick and old, I bet she would be by your side.

I'm pretty sure if your disabled in any sense that hinders u gaining employment u can collect social security.

Switching sex and race is a disability? I chose the wrong fucking option then.

I'd take A. Both of my parents are dead.

Couldn't do that to my parents, I don't have a dog or a girlfriend and I'd never give up an arm. I say take these deals, turn them sideways and shove them up your ass

Back