If an elite boxer like Kovalev can get tired out by smaller opponent Ward,what wil happen to Conor?

nice answer, hurry up and get banned
25Q8DvP.gif

Conor was 168 for this fight. All he didn't do was water cut for 2-3 days and cut like 50g of carbs.

He has TERRIBLE cardio

Conor has the proverbial " puncher s chance " here and thats it and on fight night he'll only be +480, +500 on the betting line where he should be double that.

25Q8DvP.gif

Conor was 168 for this fight. All he didn't do was water cut for 2-3 days and cut like 50g of carbs.

He has TERRIBLE cardio
he looked chubby, in the octagon with eddie he looked like a different person

he looked chubby, in the octagon with eddie he looked like a different person
Lol he most likely weighed the exact same against eddie. Nate isn't a manlet so it makes conor look smaller.

I would expect that 5x5 MMA rounds against grapplers/wrestlers are far, far more draining than 12x3 boxing rounds. If McGregor survives to a decision, he will likely have gassed but it wouldn't near as much as how much he'd gas in a 5 round fight against Khabib (that is, if Khabib can avoid getting knocked out).

Lol he most likely weighed the exact same against eddie. Nate isn't a manlet so it makes conor look smaller.
that's not what i'm saying, he looked bigger at ww but chubby, in the holloway fight he punched , kicked and grappled for 15 min without getting tired for exemple

that's not what i'm saying, he looked bigger at ww but chubby, in the holloway fight he punched , kicked and grappled for 15 min without getting tired for exemple
Naw his output has never been high, he just spams lefts one at a time.

ps: 12 rounds of boxing is 36 minutes, not 15

get this colina shit outta here. theres a sub forum for you twinks for this nonsense.

I'm with you, I think Conor probably gets dropped quick or gets tired and dropped.

I just don't think Kovalev getting tired against Ward means too much. I imagine Conor is going to change is out-put and is seemingly the type of fighter to be aware of production/gas. But that's not gonna save him.

It's a longer fight, more rounds, he has to change his pacing and if he thinks he can win a decision, needs to steal rounds by being offensive. He's fucked.

Fooked*** but on the button. Still hope Conor lands a lucky shot that shocks the world. So far I'm 0-9 waiting on that to happen to Floyd. I guess there is 40 more cases of it. So uh oh I hope it's not too embarrassing.

I'm with you, I think Conor probably gets dropped quick or gets tired and dropped.

I just don't think Kovalev getting tired against Ward means too much. I imagine Conor is going to change is out-put and is seemingly the type of fighter to be aware of production/gas. But that's not gonna save him.

It's a longer fight, more rounds, he has to change his pacing and if he thinks he can win a decision, needs to steal rounds by being offensive. He's fucked.

WRT production/gas: this is a really recent lesson that Conor only learned after Nate 1. Before that, he relied on his power to end fights early. He adjusted for Nate 2, and presumably Alvarez, but he's really just learning how to regulate his output (even though he's a smart fighter generally).

I think he can possibly take it to deicison.. If he does it will take a lot of heart. He's going to be in for a long night

Floyd also lets guys hang in there
He won't put himself in danger to finish. A big reason why he is undefeated. He simply doesn't put himself at risk
I think that's it's a combination of what you've said plus Floyd not wanting to break his hand. Floyd has a history of hand injuries that seemed to worsen as his career went on. At one point, he actually had a decent ko percentage, but constant injuries caused him not to throw as hard or sit down on his punches as much.

I
He won't put himself in danger to finish. A big reason why he is undefeated. He simply doesn't put himself at risk

Why exactly do you think there is any risk involved? And go watch the Cotto fight. Floyd does not always just do what is necessary to get by.

Why exactly do you think there is any risk involved? And go watch the Cotto fight. Floyd does not always just do what is necessary to get by.
Floyd doesn't put himself at risk. He let's the fight come to him and allows the finish to materialize its self.

Back