If anyone is planning on ever exploring caves as a hobby- watch this first

127 Hours

Movie about Aron Ralston. The man known for surviving a canyoneering accident by cutting off part of his own right arm.

Maybe if they used scary names for the caves like Death Valley or Last Life Pass instead of cute kids names like Nutty Putty or Cotton Candy Ridge, then maybe..............just maybe people would stop exploring there.
GOLD! I say we fill the rest of the thread with names for these places.

Gut Gasher Gulch
Crevasse of No Return
Dead Dave Cave
Bloody Buddy Bluff
Pelvis Pincher Peak
Carcass Collector Canyon
Missing Miner Mine
Avalanche Arbor
Crushed Ribcage Ridge
Dead Dude's Ditch

Last edited:
Maybe if they used scary names for the caves like Death Valley or Last Life Pass instead of cute kids names like Nutty Putty or Cotton Candy Ridge, then maybe..............just maybe people would stop exploring there.

You'd think but no

yeah, i've known of that video for a very long time. it is definitely one of the scariest on youtube. i never even consider going cave diving even if i had never seen that video before.

GOLD! I say we fill the rest of the thread with names for these places.

Gut Gasher Gulch
Crevasse of No Return
Dead Dave Cave
Bloody Buddy Bluff
Pelvis Pincher Peak
Carcass Collector Canyon
Missing Miner Mine
Avalanche Arbor
Crushed Ribcage Ridge
Dead Dude's Ditch
It doesn't work. There is a cave diving spot called the temple of doom, but dumbasses keep diving there lol

Folks don't care if the caves get sealed or not. They go behind and undo the gates and go in

yeah, i've known of that video for a very long time. it is definitely one of the scariest on youtube. i never even consider going cave diving even if i had never seen that video before.
Which one?

Back