If both Lil Nog and Shogun lose by (T)Ko tomorrow it will be really sad...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not only will it be depressing but a true testament that their carreers are over... Im afraid specially that Corey knocks Shogun during a stand up exchange.... Uuuugh, how depressing.... :(

Yes, I will probably cry into my pillow if Shogun loses via KO/sub

I really don't want to watch the shogun fight, I'll probably just look who won after lol, then watch the rest of the card.

If shogun wins I'll just watch it online lol

at least i dont have to watch anderson get ko'd

never fun to watch the old guard fall - i still remember when chuck liddell was getting ko'd repeatedly and anderson looked invincible - the thought of them even fighting was a joke to everyone - shogun was one of the guys who ko'd chuck, and now hes reaching the tail end of his career too - fighters rise and fal

Not only will it be depressing but a true testament that their carreers are over... Im afraid specially that Corey knocks Shogun during a stand up exchange.... Uuuugh, how depressing.... :(
Don't be sad buddy. At least Maia, Jacare, and Werdum gon win.

I am so glad I am not a Shogun fan.

tvl6ulela15bniqamphf.gif

ca5e8d59fdc5e9b442c8122e03e6118d.gif
gILygJI.gif

Yes, I will probably cry into my pillow if Shogun loses via KO/sub
Corey is coming extremely well prepared and shogun had that knee problem... dont know man, but i think its very probable that shogun didnt prepare very well for this fight.

I wish they'd both retire after tomorrow's fights. They've taken enough punishment and there's nothing left for them in mma.

at least saint preux has power, something corey anderson is not know for... if he knocks out shogun during a stand up exchange i think my night is over.
Hendo broke that chin.

Yeah ... thats whats probably gonna happen ... i dont dislike Corey nor Pat, not at all , but ill be rooting for my boys Shogun and Rogerio.

at least saint preux has power, something corey anderson is not know for... if he knocks out shogun during a stand up exchange i think my night is over.

I think Anderson via UD but I kind of want him to KO Shogun just to see all you old school fans reaction. Ha

giphy.gif

I would like to see them go out on a win. Legends rarely do.

Back