If Chito does the improbable, I guarantee Dana gives O'Malley an immediate rematch.

Improbable? People are wild.

Joe will still interview him.

sean-o-malley.PNG
The shoops of Rogan interviewing lifeless corpses are the best. Just like the broccoli shoops it never gets old.

Goes without saying. This should't surprise anyone.

It’s not that improbable honestly. He already beat him decisively once and Sean looked like shit against Pedro Munhoz of all people.

Who else thinks so?
If Chito smashes Sean decisively I doubt it.
If Chito wins a split or close majority decision I would not be surprised.

Sean called for this fight after he won the belt. He wants the win back. All this "Chito is lucky to get this shot" bullshit talk from Sean...he called for it. He's the reason this fight is happening.

I would love to see Chito get the win, decisive win, no instant rematch.

Nothing against Sean, super fun to watch, hoping for more great matchups in the division after regardless of the outcome.

So Suga could lose to the same guy 3 times? :rolleyes:

Flippantly denying the first loss has always left a bad taste in my mouth.

But if the fight is anywhere near close with O'Malley losing, then I agree about the automatic rematch.

got my money on suga taking him this time. he's come a long way since their first encounter. but i feel like if suga loses via UD or SD, dana will rerun it because he has a boner for the tiktok types
It is called Dana's golden dildo, he gave it too Sean after pulling it from Conor's puckered tuchus.

I'm actually gonna bet that Dana and the UFC have become such shameless turds that they're gonna give O'Malley immediate rematch no matter what happens.

BUt i am thinking O'malley wins it

I mean you never know, but I don't think even they could justify that sir.

I want Chito to win, but I loathe O'Malley lol

The shoops of Rogan interviewing lifeless corpses are the best. Just like the broccoli shoops it never gets old.
That's not a Shoop homie he was actually interviewed like that.

Oh damn. Even better lol. Joe Rogan never disappoints
I am sure it made Joe's day though. :p

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

If this was their first fight that would be one thing. But they can’t give a champion with zero defences, an instant rematch if he gets laid out. That makes O’Malley 0 - 2 against Chito.

1709616955839.gif

for a close decision, yeah, I could see it.

if sean is knocked out Dana will move on to the next guy. There are plenty of BWs who are marketable.

Back