If DC takes the Lesnar fight at 235 then retires he neatly avoids Blaydes

And that's ok.

Blaydes is just another dude until proven otherwise. DC might retire before that.

All that is irrelevant cause the future is coming soon

hardy-eyes.jpg

A level bless!

Dc retires after one more fight.

fans: THIS IS ALL THE PEOPLE HE IS DUCKING

tenor.gif

He just beat Hunt and Overeem back to back and you think Cormier would out strike him.
Yes I do. He would beat the living shit out of him. Curtis has been rocked in every fight he's been in. I like the kid, but his striking is very basic and if he keeps getting every rocked, that chin of his is gonna go.

Last edited:
We are talking about a top level wrestler who also has big power in his hands who is 12 years younger, 5 inches taller and has a 7.5" reach advantage over Cormier. Sure Cormier's whole career almost is against opponents with many or most of those physical advantages

Then why bring up height and reach differentials if that's been the status quo for DC's entire career?

DC's style enables him to deal with taller/longer fighters. He uses his hands to parry until he can get inside his range to punch, initiate the clinch and then dirty box, or go for a TD.

He's been doing this for years...

Lesnar is a waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier fight for DC than Blaydes.

If you were DC, would you rather have an easy money-fight with little chance of taking damage as your final fight....or, would you rather fight a relatively unknown, title-hungry youngster on a winning streak who could elbow your face into oblivion as your final fight? I think we know which fight DC will choose.

Jarl

Lesnar is a waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier fight for DC than Blaydes.

If you were DC, would you rather have an easy money-fight with little chance of taking damage as your final fight....or, would you rather fight a relatively unknown, title-hungry youngster on a winning streak who could elbow your face into oblivion as your final fight? I think we know which fight DC will choose.

Jarl

They are both relatively easy fights and not particularly interesting. The three most challenging fights for Cormier are 1) Jones, 2) Gus, 3) Stipe. Nothing else is really worth his time.

If he fights Lesnar and Blaydes, then he's ducking Miocic and Jones. If he fights HW he ducks the LHW division. If he fights LHW he ducks the HW division. See how this works?!

Lol Cormier would absolutely destroyed blades and Miocic would sleep him quick

With DC supposedly retiring after Lesnar fight....

- Lucky first round KO to win the title
- One defense against a guy who doesn't deserve to be there
- "money fight" against returning superstar

At least Bisping entertained me with the "concieve, believe, achieve shut the fuck up" stuff

<CanYouSeeMeNow><DCWhoa><DC-Champ><GSPWoah><28>

I hate to say it but yes and I think DC is normally one of the guys with the most integrity in the sport.

It can't be the Bisping title reign, bc DC won't lose his belt like Michael did.

Now that you listed it like that, the similarities are uncanny

Although I don't think DC beating Stipe was "lucky"

_ LOL "Lucky", DC already said how he was gonna KO Stipe even before the fight

_ 1 defense gainst a #2 HW who was 9-1 in his last 10 fight with 2 top 5 wins, more than 7 bonuses, most KO in UFC HW history (10), now compare that to old man Hendo who was like #14 MW before the title shot LMAO
_ Money fight against returning superstar LMAO who doesn't want that, even Stipe want that shit but you only blame DC. Brock is like Conor of the HW division, who doesn't want to fight Conor? Even Tony want to fight Conor than getting a title shot, do you blame Tony LOL

_ LOL "Lucky", DC already said how he was gonna KO Stipe even before the fight
_ 1 defense gainst a #2 HW who was 9-1 in his last 10 fight with 2 top 5 wins, more than 7 bonuses, most KO in UFC HW history (10)
_ Money fight against returning superstar LMAO who dont want that, even Stipe want that shit but you only blame DC. Brock is like Conor of the HW division, who doesn't want to fight Conor? Even Tony want to fight Conor than getting a title shot, do you blame Tony LOL

Can you stop posting LOL and LMAO? This isnt a fucking group chat planning on what you're going to do at recess.

DC is actually better than Miocic, something you can't say about Bisping and Luke.

Also Lewis was 9-1 in his last 10 and ranked #2 at HW, that is an earned TS right there, Hendo in the other hand was ranked #14 (I think) and was 3-6 since 2013.

I understand what you are trying to say but DC is not in Bisping level yet

Can you stop posting LOL and LMAO? This isnt a fucking group chat planning on what you're going to do at recess.
Can you post a more logical thread next time pls so i dont have to use too much "LOL" and "LMAO"?

Ok Sherdog, you want me to be the bad guy? I'll be the bad guy.

#DCDontWantNone
#Wrestlingrespectswrestling

Back