If DC wins and retires who fights Ngannou for the belt?

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don’t see DC wanting any of Ngannou after he beats Stipe again... I think DC will either retire or go down 1 last time to LHW and challenge Jon... so that would leave who as the guy to fight Ngannou next for the belt? He’s kinda gone through all the guys now up there in the division

If Stipe can take Ngannou down DC surely can too. You are right though, DC will probably retire. He's not young and has had some injuries

Hate to say it but Stipe.

Nguyo already dared DC to avenge his boy Cain and DC took Steeopic instead

cceda17553553ac7663d6591f1089eda

Basically another fight with Stipe or one with Jon Jones. Stipes getting more brain damage for sure.

Basically another fight with Stipe or one with Jon Jones. Stipes getting more brain damage for sure.
You really think they’d give stipe another title shot after losing to DC 2xs damn idk if they would

You really think they’d give stipe another title shot after losing to DC 2xs damn idk if they would

Yeah.. There's no one else in the division to fight for the vacate title. Stipe has a win over Ngannou and if Ngannou is fighting for the title next it's a no brainer.

Yeah.. There's no one else in the division to fight for the vacate title. Stipe has a win over Ngannou and if Ngannou is fighting for the title next it's a no brainer.
Idk if I see the ufc throwing stipe another title shot it’s not like they get along the best

Idk if I see the ufc throwing stipe another title shot it’s not like they get along the best

Here are the current ranks. A rematch with Blaydes a 3rd time? A rematch with Derrick Lewis? Rematch with Overeem?

upload_2019-6-29_23-41-46.png

Here are the current ranks. A rematch with Blaydes a 3rd time? A rematch with Derrick Lewis? Rematch with Overeem?

View attachment 608307
damn that is one depressing list :( :( :(

if only Volkov had won the Lewis fight. He basically had him.
Has he popped recently? Why did he pull out of the Overeem fight?

If it isn't USADA, i say let the lewis result be forgotten (because he was doing so good till he wasn't) and have Volkov step-up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back