If ferguson beats McGregor, what’s next for him?

William Gibney

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If tony beats Conor, what’s next for tony? In my opinion, tony will never be as big of a draw for PPV buys than Conor is, however, with him being champion, what do you guys think would be next for him? Who would you like to see him defend against?

A bunch of defences.

Khabib/Barboza winner first then defences

Won't happen.

Bellator was the 9.11 of Conor avoiding a fight that could ruin him and UFC has only name that even makes them relevant.

Other than the real GOAT GSP.

If tony beats Conor, what’s next for tony? In my opinion, tony will never be as big of a draw for PPV buys than Conor is, however, with him being champion, what do you guys think would be next for him? Who would you like to see him defend against?
Stop making threads.

He gonna go on being a true champion. With title defenses and everything.

With no ducking or picking.

He will fight whoever is the contender.

Like a boss

I doubt he beats either Nurmagomedov or Barboza. But at least he can beat McGregor.

If tony beats Conor, what’s next for tony?
conormoney.jpg

Of course rematch with McGregor.

I think it's amusing people still think conor will defend a belt.

Never get a job as a loan officer of a bank you will bankrupt the bank failing to understand peoples credit HISTORY.

Not gonna happen.

Probably Khabib beats barboza then Tony vs Khabib fight over the interim belt.

Last edited:
Question like: what if the earth is flat.

This ain't gonna happen. Conor is either gonna quit fighting or he'll do money fights with grandfather's of boxing like de la Hoya

I doubt he beats either Nurmagomedov or Barboza. But at least he can beat McGregor.
Tony aleady beat Barboza. Khabib's tougher...but five rounds with Tony and making super weight cut, Khabib may succumb late. Conor won't happen. He's fighting Nate at 170 for third belt if Nate gets Tyron out of the way.

Last edited:
"NEVER GONNA HAPPEN - MCDUCKER GONNA MCDUCK HIM UNTIL WOODLEY VOLUNTARILY GIVES UP THE WW TITLE TO HIM"

Conor's gonna duck Ferguson just like he ducked the at the time #1 P4P GOAT FTW champ Aldo. And NCAA olympic platinum titanium medalist world champ wrestling god Mendes. And "first REAL opponent" future greatest of all time Poirier. And...

Back