If Fig beats Moreno, do they have to have a 4th fight?

It's FLW, there's literally only 4 fighters (that are even remotely interesting) that should rotate fighting each other for top dog status. Fuck it.

Pretty much, I think the UFC would probably be happy to sell this fight 4 times if it carries on with the rep of being fun to watch.

I dont even wanna see this 1, weird rematch and a waste of a comain for such a killer HW fight this weekend

Pretty much, I think the UFC would probably be happy to sell this fight 4 times if it carries on with the rep of being fun to watch.
WTF?? Where the fuck have you been??? There's literally only around 5-10 people I've seen on here throughout the years I care to "truly" respond to or have made truly inciteful comments/threads with. It's been mostly shit talk and instigating (on my end) until I saw a "real" thread. Get your ass back on here regularly and let's get this site back right mf'fker.!!!

WTF?? Where the fuck have you been??? There's literally only around 5-10 people I've seen on here throughout the years I care to "truly" respond to or have made truly inciteful comments/threads with. It's been mostly shit talk and instigating (on my end) until I saw a "real" thread. Get your ass back on here regularly and let's get this site back right mf'fker.!!!

One of your mates phoned me up and told to me reply to one of your posts. ;)

Would probably depend on the sales for this fight if Fig wins. I just want to see Moreno plow through Fig and have his rematch with Askarov

Would love to see him fight Askarov again sir.

It's FLW, there's literally only 4 fighters (that are even remotely interesting) that should rotate fighting each other for top dog status. Fuck it.
FLW has always been underrated here and with Dana. Look at MW and tell me FLW isn't a more interesting division? At MW, #5 can't make weight and #4 is a 38 year old wrestler who is there because most can't wrestle in that division. What's the interesting matchup for Izzy? He destroyed Whittaker. You think Rob deserves a rematch?

I mean they'd basically be 1-1 since the first fight was a draw no? It would still feel unresolved between them? I know these trilogies and rematches are getting annoying but do I not have a point?
Of course. This is the start of a tradition where they fight each other once a year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back