If Fury comes back the same.....hes the best HW in the world

Eh thats ok. I remember At least

<28>

It is unfortunate because i did think tyson won but it was a great fight so thats ok too

Am I missing something ?

Please tell me Americans on here aren't actually agreeing/celebrating the result ?
I don't wanna hear another American EVER talk about British judging again.

Hope everyone understands why the A side turned down any offer to fight in America and why the C side wouldn't fight in Britain lol.

RiP American boxing.
155-111

Am I missing something ?

Please tell me Americans on here aren't actually agreeing/celebrating the result ?
I don't wanna hear another American EVER talk about British judging again.

Hope everyone understands why the A side turned down any offer to fight in America and why the C side wouldn't fight in Britain lol.

RiP American boxing.
155-111
I did think fury won

Oh i was just replying to random posts lol. Seemed like everyone thought i wasninsane back then.

Perhaps you agreed with me?
It's half six in the morning and I just wasted my whole night to watch America stage a robbery live on tv... I haven't checked back on any threads

@XThe GreatestX
You on bout this :

IMG_0927.PNG

I stand by both that and my claims that Wilder is one of the worst champions in boxing that I've ever seen.
Dudes straight garbage.

115-111 lol

Fury will never get credit he deserves. He is a man without a home, a big fat Irish dude waving the English flag, a hated Gypsy, and a giant HW that fights like a little man. This sport loves big ripped muscle bound men that KO dudes thru the 10th row in the first round and does not appreciate the art of boxing. What he did to Klit and Wilder was really a sight to behold. He could box the ears off of AJ and it would be called "boring". In the annals of the sport tho, we have never seen anything like him, and probably never will again....sure, we had big guys guys like Primo Carnera, but they were giant oafs, and then we had great technical masters like Ali, but we never had a giant that could actually box and had the lyrical abilities too. I hope he gets his due but I am not holding my breath.

Fury will never get credit he deserves. He is a man without a home, a big fat Irish dude waving the English flag, a hated Gypsy, and a giant HW that fights like a little man. This sport loves big ripped muscle bound men that KO dudes thru the 10th row in the first round and does not appreciate the art of boxing. What he did to Klit and Wilder was really a sight to behold. He could box the ears off of AJ and it would be called "boring". In the annals of the sport tho, we have never seen anything like him, and probably never will again....sure, we had big guys guys like Primo Carnera, but they were giant oafs, and then we had great technical masters like Ali, but we never had a giant that could actually box and had the lyrical abilities too. I hope he gets his due but I am not holding my breath.

I think he is going to sweep the competition and near everyone is still going to say he sucks. He moves very well for a man his size and he is very smart. I think he would be a hard fight for a lot of greats because he just makes the fight very awkward. Only if he had some more power people would take him more seriously.

I think he is going to sweep the competition and near everyone is still going to say he sucks. He moves very well for a man his size and he is very smart. I think he would be a hard fight for a lot of greats because he just makes the fight very awkward. Only if he had some more power people would take him more seriously.
I think he beats joshua as well thh...

I predicted that Holm would beat Rousey in the 2nd round by punches and kicks.
Pretty much hit it dead on the nose.

I predicted Fury would give Wilder a boxing lesson for 12 rounds. Pretty much went exactly that way bar the knockdowns. That's where I got it wrong, I thought if Wilder landed one of those big bombs it would be all over but Fury has amazing powers of recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back