If Garbrandt gets stopped again in his next fight

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I feel like 4 in a row puts you on the chopping block. UNLESS you are a super exciting fighter like Garbrandt or Oezdemir... who are both in danger of losing 4 in a row

Do you think the UFC will cut him? Or does he get a mulligan because he lost to a cheater twice?

Didn't Ali mention that he was going to leave Alpha Male?

I doubt they'd cut him with the amount of media they's previously put behind him.

But if he loses again he may wish to change camps!

He should've changed his camp after the second TJ fight, as for getting cut I don't think so.

IF he did leave TAM, I don't understand how he could have a single fan left after th TJ vs Alpha Male incidents.
Hypocrite of the century. I mean, I will always watch his fights no matter what either way, lol

He should drop to 125 and save it

He should've changed his camp after the second TJ fight, as for getting cut I don't think so.

I doubt it was his camp that led to his last loss. Its his inability to remain composed after he gets hit.

His friends and family shouldn't let him continue if he gets KO'd another time in a row.

I don't see UFC cutting him though.

Man, his chin could nottttt take the drop in weight
Didnt he come in fight night below 135?

That may be true but the theres also less power at 125

Edit: Aye come on who cares if his chin cant take it
<{yearp}>

I think he gets a Mulligan, and probably would not get cut anyways.

Really? I hope he does this could he what he needs to get to the next level. Although with 3 brutal KO losses in a row it kay be too late

IF he did leave TAM, I don't understand how he could have a single fan left after th TJ vs Alpha Male incidents.
Hypocrite of the century. I mean, I will always watch his fights no matter what either way, lol
I think he wants to follow Justin the former head coach. It was that coaching that brought him to the title fight.

Hate to go to the retire card, but 4 KO stoppages in a row, and I'd seriously question his future in combat sports.

Cody's got the talent, and the tools to be a Champion, but his mentality will always hold him back, and I'd hate to see him not be able to take care of his kids at age 40 as he starts facing brain problems.

Cody Garbrandt is the greatest BW that never was; he showed us for a second what he could be in the Cruz fight.

He cross trains at other gyms anyway. Should everyone that loses to TJ change gyms? MMA gyms aren't the reason why fighters lose. Cody is dumb and tries to stand and bang with his glass chin. He talks about his wrestling credential but just wants to be a brawler.

I hope they match him against Lineker next so this exact thing happens

Would be a far worse KO than any of his previous losses (except when he got diededed in an ammy fight by some can)

Back