If Holloway fights Topuria, who is a good replacement to fight Gaethje?

since its BMF i wont limit it to 155lb.

Masvidal
Conor
Colby
St Denis (if he goes through Poirier uninjured)
Burns vs JDM winner (if uninjured)
Holland vs Page winner
Colby is the furthest thing from a BMF.

since its BMF i wont limit it to 155lb.

Masvidal
Conor
Colby
St Denis (if he goes through Poirier uninjured)
Burns vs JDM winner (if uninjured)
Holland vs Page winner

Colby, BSD, JDM and Burns would never get BMF fights. The criteria is fan favorite veteran with an exciting style. Burns comes the closest but he isn't popular enough to be put in that position.

Since this is a fantasy matching for UFC 300 I would go with Gaethje vs Islam.

Colby, BSD, JDM and Burns would never get BMF fights. The criteria is fan favorite veteran with an exciting style. Burns comes the closest but he isn't popular enough to be put in that position.

It's a made up belt to sell a Diaz vs Mas fight that meant nothing.

They have tried to gift Colby a title for 5 years. Might as well try the made up belt.
If BSD starches Poirier, it would be a big fight if he calls him out.
Burns gave Chimeav the toughest fight of his UFC career, who is one of the biggest stars of the company. It's easy to market.
JDM will likely never touch gold, but is tough, easy to market and has the ideal BMF style. Especially with consecutive wins over Burns and Holland

I'd rather see any of these guys vs Gathje over Max tbh

What is this about holloway vs toupuria?

Henry Cejudo suggested it.
There is no reason to think it is actually happening.

Other than it being a stupid non sense fight that does not make sense or change the landscape of either division that these fighters are a part of?

The BMF fight also take arguably the top contender in line at 145 and 155 and puts them in a relatively meaningless fight which means neither can be scheduled and either could be injured, further delaying and possibly preventing them from their respective potential title shots.

The problem is it was booked prior to volk losing the belt.

It's a good fight. He can talk the talk, UFC has been trying to get him a belt for the past 5 years. Might as well try the made up one.
As much as I’d like to see Justin beat Colby senseless, I equally would dislike Colby dry humping Gaethje for 5 rounds.
Colby’s trash talk is lame and embarrassing and after his last performance, he could disappear and almost no one would miss him.

Lmao

2008 account.

Let me guess, you also think Brad Tavares was knocked out by Khabib?

Wait, so, the prevailing thought is Volk should've recovered longer from the Islam KO before facing Ilia, but now that he's had 2 nasty KOs in a row he should come back in roughly 2 months?

And against Gaethje, who has already scrambled at least one brain permanently (Tony).

<{clintugh}>

That's not even a nail at that point, just a few weeks after a KO that supposedly had Volk out cold for a LONG time...

That's Volks chins coffin glued, screwed, bolted and padlocked.
Throw a weld on that sucker, too. It's never opening back up lol.

Islam Gaethje and Holloway Ilia for 300. Ilia would be the only question mark because he did eat a few shots against Volk but the others should be ready to rock. It makes all of the sense in terms of rankings and it makes 300 the blockbuster it’s been advertised to be.

If Volk does a last minute fight for 300, maybe against Cejudo or someone who is more of a grappler. Actually matching him up with a grappler would be best if he doesn't have a chance to get KO'd and he still can he active.

Max isn’t pulling out. And what makes you think Alex fighting Justin about 8 weeks after getting KTFO is a good idea?

None of that is happening because it makes zero sense.
Volk beats Max 3 times.
Surely he's a good enough replacement. Someone needs to step in for Max..

TS why do you hate Volk. Seems like you really want him hurt. The dude just got slept 5 seconds ago.

Kinda evil ngl

Back