If I was Jose Aldo........

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I would be laughing my ass off too!
Like why is this guy speaking to me in alien dialect?

images

Remember this?

remakes-watching-slide-890Z-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

He was clearly quaking in his Reeboks.

Aldo deserved what he got, I wish every point fighter gets KO'd in 13 seconds...

It's so sad how everything pointed to Aldo being extremely confident against Conor, and then he got deth in 13 seconds.

Still remember the threads about the weigh-in push and how it signified that Jose was gonna tear Conor a new asshole.

If I were Conor McGregor I would be laughing my ass off After I KOed Jose Aldo in 1 punch and became the biggest MMA star ever.

It's so sad how everything pointed to Aldo being extremely confident against Conor, and then he got deth in 13 seconds.

Still remember the threads about the weigh-in push and how it signified that Jose was gonna tear Conor a new asshole.

Confidence and winning are two different things tho. I am sure Conor Mcgregor was confident against Nate Diaz the first time around.

Aldo was mentally defeated way before that fight happened. He had some weird dude talkin shit to him constantly in a language he doesnt speak in front of an english speaking audience. His boss and employers were pushing for this weird dude to fight him and take his place as champion. Not sure the outcome of the fight would be different but definitely made aldo fight out of emotion.

Someone jog my memory on the random girl grabbing Conor and lustfully gazing at him.

Aldo deserved what he got, I wish every point fighter gets KO'd in 13 seconds...
I think he deserved what he got because he used to taunt opponents when he won (when would you see Fedor running around the audience after he won), called the cops on USADA, pulled out of practically more title fights than he was in, was involved in sketch fest #RibGate, and just did not seem to conduct himself like an honorable champion should. And even after Conor humbled him, was extremely gracious to him in his defeat, offered him the 196 fight which he declined, Jose still talks massive shit about him and taunted him for losing to Nate and May. I think we all know if Jose had won, he would not have been so gracious and said such nice things. Conor made him more in one night than he likely made in a career, but like Aldo's salty fan boys, he could not realize that it was all a circus aimed to just generate more cash for their families. And now after seeing CoCo calling all Brazilians filthy animals, I think even the haters can appreciate just how reserved and even respectful Conor was to Aldo and Brazil.

Talking about psychology (too confident, mentally defeated in one thread) about Aldo...check
Aldo is overrated...check
He was pointfighter (like almost every longtime champion who isnt HW) he deserved brutal KO...check

If i was Aldo i would go back to leg kicking bums like Faber
Bums like Faber is all he can leg kick, as the game has moved on tremendously and you can't do that against the likes of Max and Conor without suffering dearly. It is always funny to me when I see fans saying "let kick him!", reminds me of Perry's girlfriend saying "Break his knee! Show him your strength!" <Lmaoo>

Back