If It's an ACL, is Cain Done?

Crucial ligaments built on burritos have no place in this sport. Smell ya' later, Brown Pride.

That was fucking embarrassing. If Cain doesn't retire UFC should cut him. He clearly can't fight any more.

Guy just needs that Sakuraba style mummification and he should be ready for the next fight.

Yeah sad day for HW and Cain fans. I dont like the threads his done after they lose but he popped his knee. Barely got hit. Its over.

Too many wars in the gym. 80 year old body. Still a warrior

He just threw the fight because his teammate DC is the champ...or something.

Poor Cain, body failing in his mid-30s

AKA_Logo_Red_on_Black-01.jpg

All Knees Annihilated

He's done regardless bro. Cain's body is made of glass. No reason to go back out there and continue to fight these killaz at the top of the division.

I agree, he got rocked.
Idk man, he got up right away and talked about his knee. Look at someone like dillshaw vs cejudo. He got up all wobbly and shit. Cain got clipped but I think the real damage was knee. Props to cain for giving Francis respects right after getting smoked in 20 seconds.

Idk man, he got up right away and talked about his knee. Look at someone like dillshaw vs cejudo. He got up all wobbly and shit. Cain got clipped but I think the real damage was knee. Props to cain for giving Francis respects right after getting smoked in 20 seconds.

He literally said he got caught, and walked out on his own not even limping.

Francis lands two right hands after the first 1-2. The second one is very hard to see from the one angle, but Cain's head twists and his knees both buckle at once.

After he drops, he bends his knee funny and grabs it.

as soon as i saw cains striking and how easily francis just "stepped aside" to each strike, cain has improved his arsenal but not the efficiency of his strikes.

when cain went for the take down and after watching the replay cain lost whatever dominance factor he had to handle todays hw's. plus a possible knee injury that will be akin to shoguns knee situation and cain will never get near the top 5 ever again.

dudes done. AkA imo ruined his career.
the injuries and his prime wasted away.

any heavy hitter with decent tk defense will beat him.

if hr doesnt take another fight soon as a waem up , he might as well retire.

Good thing he doesn't take roids. They weaken ligaments.

Back