If It's an ACL, is Cain Done?

I don’t think he will ever fight again, and honestly, as a fan, I hope he doesn’t.

He literally said he got caught, and walked out on his own not even limping.

Francis lands two right hands after the first 1-2. The second one is very hard to see from the one angle, but Cain's head twists and his knees both buckle at once.

After he drops, he bends his knee funny and grabs it.
Yeah I saw it again. I guess he just hurt his knee after doing the splits. I guess we’re arguing semantics at this point. Cain is done.

He already said he’d retire if he lost. He knows

Cain was never good. Francis is A level. We have to see him dunk a basketball to know for sure. I learned this from this sub.

It’s obvious Cain wasn’t in fighting shape. He will probably retire now.

A 2 year lay off for injuries then blows out his knee in 30 seconds just by going for a takedown. Pretty sad actually.

Hard to say. Shogun's still hanging in there after a half dozen knee surgeries and only recently fell out of the top 10.

Cain was never good. Francis is A level. We have to see him dunk a basketball to know for sure. I learned this from this sub.
yeah but shogun jas more wins. if cain keeps losing his record is gonna look like shit and his legacy gone.
cain is 14W 3L its gonna look worse for a "legend" like randy cotures.

cains career is beating jds twice and beating brock. as time goes on...it looks less and less impressive.

and to be honest, i know he got older but his body really didnt look right. i question his abilty to train like he use to.

re watch the weigh ins where he raises his hands, his triceps shook like jello.

Back