If Jones beats Stipe, will he have the best resume of all time?

I currently have Jones #4 on my GOAT ranking after GSP, Conor and Aldo.

If he beats Stipe for the HW belt I would probably move him to #2 behind Georges.

Thoughts?
Gtfo where is anderson?

How can a WW be bigger than a HW ?

Oh, ooohhhh, you mean in your mind he is bigger. Got it. He's bigger in your fantasy "what if" league. Cool.

Like if Dan Hardy was a HW he'd be a better opponent than Crocop. Or if Jake Shields was a HW he'd be better than Big Nog... and so on. Got it.

You know what ?

If I were a devoted and talented MMA fighter, and if I trained and had the courage and sacrificed everything I'd be better than all of them!!!

I am the GOAT!!!!!

GSP is greater than Fedor.

You can't look pass Ngannou. If Stipe loses to Ngannou. I wonder if Jon will fight Ngannou if he has the belt.

no.
1 i think jones will not fight hws even left lhw tittle
2 if if if jones would fight and win one hw, hw's wins count more than lhw's wins

by including conor in your list, you've out-ed yourself as someone who doesn't know what the hell you're talking about.

If he beats Stipe for the HW belt I would probably move him to #2 behind Georges.

Thoughts?
My thoughts are simple: If your GOAT list has Conor and Aldo ahead of Fedor & SIlva, then you are clueless.
So explaining even the obvious to you will be a demanding chore I am not willing to take.

Thoughts?

Conor??...LOL. funny guy.

You mean like GSP did with Hardy. Good point. I will make sure to bring that up everytime sherdog has the GOAT debate.

Try to get the name right next time you make a smart ass comment lol

Hardy was an easy fight for him and he didn't vacate anything after

My thoughts are simple: If your GOAT list has Conor and Aldo ahead of Fedor & SIlva, then you are clueless.
So explaining even the obvious to you will be a demanding chore I am not willing to take.
Aldo is definitely greater than Silva and Fedor

Conor is debatable but his impact on the sport was unprecedented

Silva has even said that Aldo is the greatest Brazilian fighter ever

Dont care. Beating Stipe now would be like GSP cherry picking Bisping. They were scared and waited forever for an easy fight. Vegan Stipe looks terrible, not surprised Jones wants him now.

Aldo is definitely greater than Silva and Fedor

Conor is debatable but his impact on the sport was unprecedented

Silva has even said that Aldo is the greatest Brazilian fighter ever

Sorry, but Conor is just a joke if you think it is even remotely "debatable".
Having any impact on the sport has nothing to do with being the greatest fighter of all time, and if anything, he only had that impact because guys like Fedor, Silva and GSP paved the way.

BTW, if you don't know/didn't follow SIlva's career, he said a lot of things and most of them was clearly clowning the media or hyping Brazilian fighters. That however does not make what he said true.
But beating all the records in the UFC or being unbeaten for a decade (at HW no less) is obviously a much bigger accomplishment than anything Aldo accomplished at FW.

Lost to Reyes.

Ducked rematch.

Possibly lost to Gus.

Ducked rematch until Gus was done.

Steroids.

So no.

Stopped reading after you said Conor was top 3

If Picto beats Stipe he will be 1-0 at his natural weight class. His journey to the greatest resume will have just begun.

Right, because being hopped up on cocaine and steroids makes no difference? You ever done steroids or seen the difference in strength and endurance someone has on them?

Last I checked he beat DC and pass all the tests to that fight?

Or is it because he cheated once, he probably cheated his entire career? Illogical imo

Back